UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> is this guy right about shoes for jeans?

2/15/12 12:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FCTV808
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i think the slip ons look ghey. same thing w/ his sneakers; GHEY. the boots have a bit of the john bender look. i think i like it. do people wear stylish but busted up boots w/ jeans? wt f
2/15/12 2:10 PM
JIMMYNAKS
322 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Attn: Carrie Bradshaw Phone Post
2/15/12 2:51 PM
FCTV808
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i obsess over everything. it's how i do?
2/15/12 2:51 PM
FCTV808

i put the "O" in ocd fren
2/15/12 5:04 PM
meatrokket
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what kind of jeans are you wearing FCTV?
2/15/12 5:21 PM
FCTV808

this is another good question.

slim fit dark jeans

relaxed fit dark jeans

assorted brands.
2/15/12 5:34 PM
meatrokket
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The particular sneakers that he is wearing are awful, especially with those long, cheap, faded looking jeans. The relaxed jeans that he is wearing with those sneakers make them look about 30% less shitty. 

I think to pull off the grungy boots look, you need to layer up top or at least have a long sleeved or collared shirt on.  I'm no fashion expert by any means and think boots are hideous but thats just what it looks like to me. 

If you have $700 bucks to blow and impress some sluts, John Varvatos has some pretty cool looking boots. 
2/15/12 5:50 PM
FCTV808

so NO on the boots iyo?

whatever happened to some brown handcrafted italian lace ups? when did that shit go out of fashion? w t f f f F
2/15/12 5:53 PM
meatrokket

You could probably pull the boots off. I'd say go for it.

If any females give you shit, tell them they are fat  or that you hope her first born comes out retarded. 
2/15/12 7:50 PM
Sgt. Slaphead
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FUK

KEEN

HOMOS!

Fuk slipons......ever kick the shit outta people with them on?.....fuk that!

slip on boots........fuk that too! While better for knee capping, ankle stomping and clipping a boot knife in, they shit to run in

low quarters are for HOMOS!

A nice set of Danners DOES IT ALL WELL and aren't foofie faggotry! Otherwise get some low or mid hikers for light and casual.....likewise not foofie faggotry.
2/16/12 5:29 AM
JIMMYNAKS
322 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

meatrokket -  You could probably pull the boots off. I'd say go for it.

If any females give you shit, tell them they are fat  or that you hope her first born comes out retarded. 
WIN Phone Post
2/16/12 2:13 PM
Sgt. Slaphead
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KyokushinCatch - quarters are low/mid hikers

I'm talking foofie-queer, leather, dress shoe low quarter.....FTH! (FOR THE HOMO!) low-q or chukka hikers not HOMO

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.