6/18/12 8:44 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GringoBR
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.ontariobjjchampionship.com/ottawa_open
6/18/12 1:55 PM
bergbull
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you very much everyone who helped me out this weekend with The Ottawa International BJJ Championships at The National Capital Fitday. The OJA crew did an incredible job running the competition. All the volunteers did an amazing job!! I am very proud to have all of you helping me to make this tournament a huge success!! You looked great out there. You were all very professional and polite to everyone. We had close to 400 registrations and you handled everything in an amazing fashion. Special thanks to my wife Taunia Sabiston for all the help preparing for this tournament. I also would like to express my gratitude to head of BTT Canada, Fabio Holanda and Juliana Nogueira. Thank you to all the coaches and athletes for the huge support!! Furthermore, what about our MC Ron??? You were fantastic and thank you for all the extra stuff you dealt with. I also would like to point out my appreciation to Tina Hughes, Janna McNevin, Peter Tremblay, Justin Point, Mark Loft, Sean MacFadien, Craig Brown, Tag Atkinson, Damien Sabourin.
Last but not least, thank you to all the teams that supported The Ottawa International BJJ Championships and especially Team Renzo Gracie for their assistance before, during and after the tournament. Your help is very much appreciated. "A healthy competition is the secret to success."

• BTT Canada
• Team Renzo Gracie
• Gringo BJJ
• Evolution Martial Arts
• Joslin's
• Ascension
• Cornwall MMA
• Pura BJJ
• 10th Planet Jiu-Jitsu
• Walton Boxing
• Martial Arts Planet
• Open Mat
• Gracie Humaita
• Gracie Barra
• Revolution
• Ronin MMA
• Team Bushido
• Therrien Jiu-Jitsu (Orleans)
• West Island Jiu-Jitsu
6/18/12 2:22 PM
hmeboy
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BJJJunkie - results?

This is what has been posted so far

Team Results

Kids
1-BTT Canada - 214
2-Team Renzo Gracie - 146
3-Gringo Jiu Jitsu - 27
4-Arts Martiaux Evolution - 23
5-Gracie Humaita - 3

Adults Gi
1-BTT Canada - 209
2-Team Renzo Gracie - 187
3-Pura BJJ - 42
4-Gringo Jiu Jitsu - 24
5-Joslin's MMA - 18

Adults Nogi
1-BTT Canada - 147
2-Team Renzo Gracie - 114
3-Cornwall MMA - 27
4-Ascension - 12
5-10th Planet JJ - 12
6/19/12 11:58 PM
bergbull
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BJJ ADDICT
Great video of the Ottawa International BJJ Championships at the National Capital Fitday.
Thank you BJJ Addict,

http://m.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DMDlznp7K6q4%26sns%3Dfb&t=BJJ%20Addict%20-%20National%20Capital%20Fit%20Day%20Highlights
6/20/12 12:05 AM
hmeboy
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bergbull - 
BJJ ADDICT
Great video of the Ottawa International BJJ Championships at the National Capital Fitday.
Thank you BJJ Addict,

6/20/12 5:50 PM
bergbull

lol....tks Mark!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.