UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Tim Sylvia responds to the UG questions

2/20/12 11:24 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Cyril Jeff
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

twitter = @theCyrildotcom

thanks for taking the time to post Tim
2/20/12 11:34 AM
12SixElbow
617 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No clue why they kept Mark Hunt (With all due respect) who was on a 6 fight losing streak,
(Even though he has put together two wins now) but don't want Tim?
6 - 1 in his last 7.

HW isn't a very thick division to begin with.
I think he would be a great edition even if you dislike the guy, he adds talent to the HW division.
Former UFC Champion, KO power, A veteran, etc....
All reasons he deserves to be in the UFC

2/20/12 12:49 PM
UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cyril Jeff -  
!!!

This times a million Phone Post
2/20/12 1:15 PM
panic686
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler - 
Cyril Jeff -  
!!!

This times a million Phone Post

yes! Thank you
2/20/12 2:07 PM
JDV
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd like to see him have another shot. The motivation of a UFC fight would probably bring the best out of him and i think that is enough to compete with at least some of the heavyweights.
2/20/12 2:14 PM
demonbasketball04
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wanna get back in the UFC Tim? Call me crazy, but I think this might work:

- Take a TOUGH fight against a big name in a smaller promotion (Bellator maybe?). Even if they are paying you less than you think you're worth, the pay off in the end (UFC contract) will be worth it.

- MAKE WEIGHT (i.e. don't take a SHW fight!). Train your ass off, diet properly and come in looking UFC ready.

- BE EXCITING!! No one wants to see you jab and pipper patter your way to a UD. Come in and fight agressively (albeit smartly though) and showcase improved striking with your hands AND legs. Make every attempt to finish the fight, even if you don't, your efforts will not go unnoticed.

- BE HUMBLE. Can't stress this enough. There are too many ego's out there for Dana and co. to feed. Keep your mind and mouth at ease and know that if you performed to the best of your abilities and showcased yourself properly, there's no reason for you not to be back in the big show.

In all honesty, I've never been a fan of yours, but I am a fan of all fighters who are dedicated to the sport and who are dedicated to giving fans an honest and concerted effort each and every fight.

GL to you Tim, I will look forward to seeing you again soon.
2/21/12 10:14 AM
Cyril Jeff
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

twitter = @theCyrildotcom

ttt
2/21/12 5:25 PM
Reggie Warren Jr
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reggie Warren Jr, The Man
 Question for you Tim.

Was I your toughest street fighting opponent?
2/21/12 6:06 PM
Reggie Warren Jr

The beginning of fight was caught on tape. I was paid off to not show the ending.
2/22/12 4:07 AM
Funky Bacteria Productions
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You will be infected™, funkybacteria.com
I remember this! Big Tim is the only UFC fighter to talk shit about Reggie Warren Jr on video and live to tell about it
2/22/12 1:47 PM
demonbasketball04
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where you at Tim?!
2/25/12 7:27 PM
Reggie Warren Jr

Tim? where you at mane?
2/25/12 7:33 PM
KevinMcAllister
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reggie Warren Jr -  Tim? where you at mane?
Probably in Maine.

Zing?

Alright, no zing. Phone Post
2/25/12 7:53 PM
Reggie Warren Jr

that was a pretty good zing.
2/25/12 8:53 PM
Tim Sylvia
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am at appearance in des Moines ia. It's for hunting. What r u guys up too. Phone Post
2/25/12 8:56 PM
Tim Sylvia
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Iowa at appearance Phone Post
2/25/12 9:26 PM
Jacinto
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You know i was initially hoping not to see Tim back in the UFC but then i remembered! The UFC and all the fans of MMA at least owe it to Tim to get him in the big show again for at least one more fight being that he brought a quick and brutal end to the embarrassment of having Ricco Rodriguez as the UFC heavyweight champion.
2/25/12 9:38 PM
BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for Big Tim! Quickly becoming my new fav fighter!
2/25/12 10:04 PM
Tim Sylvia

Lol thanks Phone Post
2/25/12 10:09 PM
Pilot201
1818 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tim, huge fan back in the day. Then admittedly I got turned off by a few things. But you won me over, and deserve a shot again. I mean it's hard to get great HW's, you held the belt and have all the tools to jump back in. Tito floundered for 3+ years without a win, he turned it around pretty good. Give Tim his shot...
2/25/12 11:20 PM
Tim Sylvia

Yes thanks guys Phone Post
2/25/12 11:22 PM
irishrottie
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

timmmmay
2/25/12 11:22 PM
MMArijuana
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tim Sylvia - Yes thanks guys Phone Post
Are you watching the fights tonight, Tim? Phone Post
2/27/12 1:33 PM
Tim Sylvia

No did not see the fights. But heard sucks about Frankie and rampage glad AP won I like that guy. And very happy for hunt he is a stud Phone Post
2/29/12 12:47 PM
Reggie Warren Jr

Tim looks a lot slimmer in this video

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.