UnderGround Forums

Money, Business & Finance Ground >> Jiu Jitsu guy working with a start up

2/16/12 11:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
golfinho
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey guys, I was recently given the opportunity to working with a sea food start up company. I am lucky to work with my best friend and with associates in the crossfit and jiu jitsu industries. We have all the product that we need, we just need to drive sales to our website. Any suggestions or hints would be welcome.

our website is https://www.itsumoahijerky.com/
2/21/12 2:17 PM
LiveWire
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Somebody on here is a internet marketing guy.
6/20/12 12:34 AM
golfinho

Going to the cross fit games, any advice?
6/21/12 10:26 PM
LiveWire
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know there are some web guys on here... Come on...
6/23/12 2:46 PM
BruceWayne23
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just looking at your site I'd say the copy is too wordy and small in some sections. Also consider offering a lead capture form for a free trial package where they just pay shipping and handling and then you can send promotional facts and info (and offers for discounted product) in an email.

SEO is a crapshoot right now til stuff settles down after the last algorithm update methinks.

Honestly I'd run PPC ads to a lander that had a lead form and build a list that way then look to develop a following on social media sites like youtube. Depends on your marketing budget.

My 2 cents. Best of luck.
6/26/12 9:38 AM
turducken

you REALLY need to re-work your website. not trying to be unnecessarily harsh, but aside from the look which needs plenty of work of its own, the writing is just incredibly unprofessional and bad. plus, for a site that goes on and on about how natural the product is, you dont even show an ingredients list or nutrition label...come on dude, that is the first thing that health conscious shoppers are going to look for, not marketing fluff.

alternatively, maybe spike your jerky with cocaine to develop a rabid fanbase?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.