UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> Real Steel - the movie 3 stripes, saw it, like it.

2/19/12 2:13 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jjmtg
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I saw this movie in IMAX at Regal Dole Cannery.

I liked it but then I like fighting so I thought it was just me. Plus the movie explained fighting, the Gracies, Machados, wrestling, etc. It was different in a good way.

Today, while shopping at Walmart, I saw a large crowd in the video section watching tvs in the middle area. The crowd was huge, old people, young, babies, young adults all watching the four tvs. I thought they were watching the Whitney Houston funeral or something but nope.

As I grew closer, I saw that they were watching Real Steel movie towards the ending scene. I really like that part and not going to give it away. I watched it until the end of the movie and decided right there to buy the blue ray/dvd - video combo. After the movie people left and I sought the help of the cashier to find me a copy of the movie. But nope, Sold out.

Went home and ordered it on Amazon. Can't wait for this movie to come and Tropa De Elite 2.

Good adult / kid movie. Not the ending you expect but a keeper for sure. It was a trip to watch others feel the same way that I did watching it in Regal at Dole Cannery.

Real Steel - Blue Ray / Dvd - video combo $25 delivered on amazon.
2/19/12 2:55 AM
sufferingsuckatash
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dude you buy ALL your movies dont you? what good is the innernet if you dont use it how its suposed to be used?
2/19/12 4:00 AM
FCTV808
292 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i don't think 3 stripes man... kinda generous.
2/19/12 5:53 AM
JIMMYNAKS
331 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good story. What I didn't understand was why Wolverine didn't pop his claws when those guys were beating him up..... Phone Post
2/19/12 10:52 PM
jjmtg
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/19/12 10:53 PM
sufferingsuckatash -  dude you buy ALL your movies dont you? what good is the innernet if you dont use it how its suposed to be used?

Hahaha, yes, I buy them all and will put them all in my faraday shield when the end of the world comes and I can play either blu-ray and dvd while all computers follow the end of the world!

That reason and too much bad computer viruses that screwed up past computers.

Here you go, "...The Brazilians underground, the Gracies, the Machados, jiu jitsu...,,,,"

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.