UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> Y japan Auctions for you

2/26/12 5:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
yumaslim
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b132704665
2/26/12 5:55 PM
the chip guy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yumaslim - They never do anything in inches, so i was assuming it was cm. Which came out to like 10 x 14 just for the poster side. If it said inches i would have been all over it.

just judging by this pic you posted in another thread

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee224/mmacollector/ufc-poster-in-shibuya.jpg

and the fact that he called it a "subway poster" makes me think it was much bigger then 11x14. Subway posters normally run 40x60, the one in the pic looks two b2's side by side.... I would have chanced $100 on it if I would have saw it in time.

I hope another one get's listed, that looks like a really cool poster no matter what the size.
2/26/12 5:59 PM
yumaslim
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That one is different. Look at them both again. Different writting on the side and smaller i believe. that is not the one in that picture.
2/26/12 8:27 PM
the chip guy

Yeah, your probably right, it's still a cool poster and on my hit list no matter what the size.
2/27/12 2:51 AM
yumaslim

I bet he has a bunch of them!
2/27/12 7:14 PM
Scrivs

Kuboten won't register my bids! :( been 24 hours and nothing
2/27/12 9:39 PM
FerrozzoFan

Send them an email. I haven't used them in years but I never had a problem with them when I did.
2/29/12 8:56 AM
FerrozzoFan

new items posted
2/29/12 11:18 AM
yumaslim

I told you hes got a bunch of those. We are all gonna make each other pay more for them.

Who got the signed 144 for 31300 yen?
2/29/12 5:32 PM
the chip guy

yumaslim - I told you hes got a bunch of those. We are all gonna make each other pay more for them.

Someone told me he is shilling his own auctions and is well known for doing that kind of thing, I did not look into it myself but I won't bid on any of his stuff now.

3/1/12 1:17 PM
yumaslim

we will see. this is his third one up. Koji keeps bidding on all 3 of them so far. He also sent me an email about it angry because i called him on it. I think your boy Koji is doing it.
3/1/12 3:31 PM
the chip guy

Just finished up a trade for one without a staple hole in it..... I'm out of the market for one of them now, hope you can find a cheap one.
3/1/12 3:39 PM
RitchieGreaser
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice pick up chip. looking forward to seeing it when it arrives.
3/1/12 4:10 PM
Malcolmdogg
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I won the 'Y' auction today, for one of those train posters. Paid ¥1100 for it, hopefully its in not to bad of shape. Phone Post
3/3/12 7:12 AM
FerrozzoFan

UFC 144 posters added
3/3/12 8:47 AM
CoopDiddy
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FerrozzoFan, your awesome! Hope I can win one of the posters!
3/3/12 9:55 AM
Scrivs

Guys i've even emailed kuboten and gotten ZERO response as to my bids not going through i did everything right too. I wouldn't mind putting a bid in for one of those posters especially due to it going to a good cause.
3/3/12 10:09 AM
FerrozzoFan

Scrivs
sorry to hear of your trouble since I recommended them to you. You can always go to www.rinkya.com . most the guys here use rinkya and aside for the outrageous fees I have never heard of any problems with them. Not sure what Kuboten problem is. Like I said i haven't used them in a long time but everything was fine when I did.
3/3/12 10:28 AM
Scrivs

FerrozzoFan - Scrivs
sorry to hear of your trouble since I recommended them to you. You can always go to www.rinkya.com . most the guys here use rinkya and aside for the outrageous fees I have never heard of any problems with them. Not sure what Kuboten problem is. Like I said i haven't used them in a long time but everything was fine when I did.

Thanks mate...I'll check that one out again now.

I just signed up on Japamart - is this one any good? A lot better to use than kuboten anyways.
3/3/12 10:38 AM
FerrozzoFan

I've never used them or know anyone that has. Those posters are up for 4-6 days so you have a few day to figure something out.
3/3/12 10:52 AM
FerrozzoFan

just checked out japamart. I'd be careful with them. There website hasn't been updated in awhile and I can't seem to find much info (good or bad) about them through a search. But there rates seem good.
3/3/12 11:06 AM
Scrivs

FerrozzoFan - just checked out japamart. I'd be careful with them. There website hasn't been updated in awhile and I can't seem to find much info (good or bad) about them through a search. But there rates seem good.

Yeah thought it seemed a bit cheap myself but rinkya fees are crazy?!!

Wish i knew someone out there...i'll keep on looking for now thanks for all your help though ferrozzo and this thread! :)
3/4/12 5:14 AM
CoopDiddy
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just picked up one of the UFC 144 subway posters! Thank for the help guys.
3/4/12 12:23 PM
Scrivs

CoopDiddy - Just picked up one of the UFC 144 subway posters! Thank for the help guys.

What did you use coop? how much did you get it for if you dont mind me asking?
3/4/12 5:49 PM
CoopDiddy

Scrivs - 
CoopDiddy - Just picked up one of the UFC 144 subway posters! Thank for the help guys.

What did you use coop? how much did you get it for if you dont mind me asking?

I used kuboten. And it was 1000 yen. I know my first payment to them was for about 28.00 with the 10 fee and shipping. I am curious to see the total cost will be.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.