UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> PS3#1 Elite OG Clan - Suck it XBOX

3/7/12 2:22 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
disconnect
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

signing on in 5...psn - eddie5k
3/7/12 2:25 AM
DrunkenOtter
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

God, I need you guys back on!

I just got verbally abused by some teen piss ants. All because I told this kid to stop whining like a bitch.

WAT_A_LOOSEDOG, I'm starting the OgTT shitlist and congratulations! You're the first on it!

Fucker...

P.S Top stuff today, you blokes!

Chris-o1399. Phone Post
3/7/12 10:10 AM
BigMike77
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WAT_A_LOOSEDOG,

we should send him fiend request and then remove him. do this over and over. Fill up his friend request with OgTT!!!!

I will try and join his games and explain that the PS3 is not a surrogate parent.
3/7/12 10:47 AM
punkassernie
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am in on this lol Phone Post
3/7/12 1:22 PM
ChuckManson
131 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

...Ill fight a 13 year old. I dont care.
3/7/12 1:42 PM
Theon Greyjoy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChuckManson - ...Ill fight a 13 year old. I dont care.
LOL.... I'll stab a man. I don't even care. Dude gungame was fun as hell. I still suck donkey Dick at hardcore tho. CNuk was killing it.

Big_Baby Phone Post
3/7/12 1:55 PM
The_Canadianator
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Xbox's clan is the_underground. Send me a pm if you want in.
3/7/12 3:17 PM
ChuckManson
131 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Theon Greyjoy - 
ChuckManson - ...Ill fight a 13 year old. I dont care.
LOL.... I'll stab a man. I don't even care. Dude gungame was fun as hell. I still suck donkey Dick at hardcore tho. CNuk was killing it.

LOL yeah I joined toward the end and got killed as soon as I spawned in. I was like WTF?

Same here, Im not very good at hardcore. I think the patience is what I lack. Thats why the gun game was so fun. There was non stop action.

3/7/12 3:46 PM
BigMike77
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The_Canadianator -  Xbox's clan is the_underground. Send me a pm if you want in.

we are rockin PS3's but nice to know who is in charge over with the xbox guys.

3/7/12 3:49 PM
BigMike77

ChuckManson - ...Ill fight a 13 year old. I dont care.

oh ya, when I read this I thought of the movie with Jay and silent Bob and they go to the houses at the end of the movie to kick the ass of the people that talked trash on the interweb, and the kid opens the door.... LOL!
3/7/12 4:03 PM
JHR
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
 Hardcore is the shit..Loving it.

3/7/12 4:09 PM
punkassernie
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lets lay some search and destroy tonight. That's real Hardcore with no respawn until the game is over Phone Post
3/7/12 4:10 PM
JHR
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
 I'll try it out.
3/7/12 4:27 PM
ChuckManson

punkassernie - Lets lay some search and destroy tonight. That's real Hardcore with no respawn until the game is over

So I would just be watching you smash people the whole time cuz I know I would be the first to die. LOL
3/7/12 4:37 PM
punkassernie

We just need to play more like a team and will be fine. Phone Post
3/7/12 4:43 PM
ChuckManson

I hear that. Tips for hardcore (team games) when you have a chance are much appreciated.
3/7/12 5:42 PM
DrunkenOtter
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BigMike77 -

oh ya, when I read this I thought of the movie with Jay and silent Bob and they go to the houses at the end of the movie to kick the ass of the people that talked trash on the interweb, and the kid opens the door.... LOL!
That's exactly what I want to do to some of these little fuckers! Love that movie.

Sorry I won't be on today, back at work. Kill the fuck out of some people for me today. That excludes you, Roland. I know it's not that easy for the likes of us! Ha ha ha!

Catch ya on the weekend... Phone Post
3/7/12 6:37 PM
Choke_Norris
365 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChuckManson - 
punkassernie - Lets lay some search and destroy tonight. That's real Hardcore with no respawn until the game is over

So I would just be watching you smash people the whole time cuz I know I would be the first to die. LOL

Not if Me and Drunken Otter have anything to do with it!!!

Rol_And_Blais

3/7/12 6:38 PM
Choke_Norris
365 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DrunkenOtter - 
BigMike77 -

That's exactly what I want to do to some of these little fuckers! Love that movie.

Sorry I won't be on today, back at work. Kill the fuck out of some people for me today. That excludes you, Roland. I know it's not that easy for the likes of us! Ha ha ha!

Catch ya on the weekend... Phone Post

HAHAHAHAHA Have a gooder bud , watch out for the old Chop Chop ;)
3/7/12 7:17 PM
WhiteDynamite
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm in on search and destroy Phone Post
3/7/12 7:23 PM
ChuckManson

^^^ Damn I wont be home til 8ish. Hopefully someones on later.
3/7/12 7:35 PM
WhiteDynamite
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chuck I won't be on until close to 10 central time Phone Post
3/7/12 7:41 PM
Tangerine Dream
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChuckManson - I hear that. Tips for hardcore (team games) when you have a chance are much appreciated.
Silencer, baby monitor, acr, dead silence.

Hardcore pwnage Phone Post
3/7/12 7:51 PM
ChuckManson

WhiteDynamite - Chuck I won't be on until close to 10 central time

Cool. Thats about 8 pacific. See you there.

830 at the lastest
3/7/12 7:56 PM
ChuckManson

Tangerine Dream -
ChuckManson - I hear that. Tips for hardcore (team games) when you have a chance are much appreciated.
Silencer, baby monitor, acr, dead silence. Hardcore pwnage

I created a similar class per Punkasses tips. Im assuming "Baby monitor" is the heartbeat monitor attachment? Ill have to try that

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.