UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> PS3#1 Elite OG Clan - Suck it XBOX

6/2/13 9:57 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
chaplinshouse
787 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he is marshmallow master! no one camps like lolo! 

6/2/13 10:08 PM
chaplinshouse
787 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

oboe say xbox 100 dorra not much.  sorry mang! thought that counts? 

6/2/13 10:13 PM
[OGTT]naughtiiDawg
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chaplinshouse -

naughtii trolling,  & it wasn't me! quit giving me credit mang! and i definitely have no idea who the 2nd xbox donation was! am pretty curious! asked around in pm but no one admit!

we got in through the back door.  sensei left it wide open! 

Wanna know how i know its you? Cus i bet ya they didnt even know there was another donation!

"What? What donation? Where? Hmm" Phone Post 3.0
6/2/13 10:35 PM
[OGTT]naughtiiDawg
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cthomas1985 -
[OGTT]naughtiiDawg -
chaplinshouse -

naughtii trolling,  & it wasn't me! quit giving me credit mang! and i definitely have no idea who the 2nd xbox donation was! am pretty curious! asked around in pm but no one admit!

we got in through the back door.  sensei left it wide open! 

Wanna know how i know its you? Cus i bet ya they didnt even know there was another donation!

"What? What donation? Where? Hmm" Phone Post 3.0
I did Phone Post 3.0
Ofcourse, With the highest donation coming from your side! Phone Post 3.0
6/2/13 10:38 PM
CYBERDYNE
304 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Really though, bragging about donating something kinda defeats the purpose, no? Phone Post
6/2/13 10:41 PM
CYBERDYNE
304 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also Ebony's situation had nothing to do with this Xbox ps3 shit so why even bring it up. Its bordering on disrespectful now. Phone Post
6/2/13 10:57 PM
reelfoot
481 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post 3.0
6/2/13 11:02 PM
chaplinshouse

seriously since u are all gonna buy a new system anyway, just get the one that'll give u DLC quicker.  we can have ogtt-o and ogtt-p then some sweet heated rivalries.  we'd go with the ps4 but why step down, get slower DLC, more casual, smaller crowd, etc.  

6/2/13 11:04 PM
El Pollo Homo
240 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JMO_LOL - and ur moms a sidewalk sally Phone Post
What is a sidewalk sally? Phone Post
6/2/13 11:05 PM
[OGTT]naughtiiDawg

BOTH CLANS ARE VERY TIGHT WITH EACH OTHER! And we stand up for each others regardless! Like you all said, best man, weddings, badges... Phone Post 3.0
6/2/13 11:09 PM
[OGTT]naughtiiDawg

Get both? You rarely got time to play both right now! Phone Post 3.0
6/2/13 11:17 PM
Choke Norris
382 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What the fuck over is goin on here?  Where the fuck is beatts at?  Fuck!

6/2/13 11:18 PM
El Pollo Homo
240 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The problem with the xbox model for me is this.

Paying 60 bucks for a game
Paying 50 bucks for DLC content.
Paying whatever is costs for xbox service which by all accounts (Beatts, Thomas, JBisquick, and another homie) is not much better than the ps3 service and all I get back is the ability to get the DLC content first?

The PS3 online service for me was great and the only lag issue I ever had was using Treyarch games. I never had any lag issues playing SOCOM 2,3, COD4, MW1, MW2, and MW3. I had a shit ton of lag issues with WOW, BLOPS, and BLOPS2.

Whatever console JMO_LOL's mom buys me I will work with but she is kinda retarded so we will see.

6/2/13 11:19 PM
CYBERDYNE

Cthomas1985 -
JMO_LOL - hard for u 2 read wit my penis juice in ur eyes Phone Post
Naughtii. Is this guy retarded? Seriously. I don't wanna keep on if he's a window licker. Phone Post 3.0
Looks like Linda got a new screen name Phone Post
6/2/13 11:19 PM
chaplinshouse

yup. *cricket chirps*  ok then get your ps4 on.  where it's safe, and with easier competition.  we understand

6/2/13 11:22 PM
chaplinshouse

valid points homo but the better game experience is worth it.  ask beatts, i believe he prefers it now could be wrong.  i also heard ps4 is going to get shadier with charging people than on ps3, not sure if true.  so.. u get what u pay for.  sony didn't back the money truck up to ms, so they have to make their gamers suffer with month late DLC.  one month is a long time with a game that has a one year shelf life

6/2/13 11:23 PM
chaplinshouse

uh oh someone voted me down! ta ha he ho!

6/2/13 11:25 PM
CYBERDYNE

chaplinshouse -

uh oh someone voted me down! ta ha he ho!

I'll vote you up tomorrow when mine resets. Phone Post
6/2/13 11:26 PM
CYBERDYNE

Chap you should muzzle your new recruit. He's embarrassing you guys. Phone Post
6/2/13 11:28 PM
CYBERDYNE

^my point exactly

You guys are better than that... Phone Post
6/2/13 11:32 PM
CYBERDYNE

I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to say. Is English your second language? Phone Post
6/2/13 11:34 PM
[OGTT]naughtiiDawg

*deep sighs*

JMO! Stop this none sense! You are now OGTT VIP for what you are doing right now.. Not the causing ruckus in this thread but for standing up for your fellow shield members! Unlike those who've been on the clan since the beginning, who sits on the outside, lurking at this thread and not even lifting a finger! And Look at how many ps3ers backing each other up! I always admire their camaraderie! Phone Post 3.0
6/2/13 11:36 PM
CYBERDYNE

Its fine that he's standing up for his team but damn, train him or something. You have to do better than calling people cocklickers. I expect more from you fellas. Phone Post
6/2/13 11:37 PM
CYBERDYNE

Ugh, its like playing with my food. I give up. Phone Post
6/2/13 11:38 PM
[OGTT]naughtiiDawg

chaplinshouse -

valid points homo but the better game experience is worth it.  ask beatts, i believe he prefers it now could be wrong.  i also heard ps4 is going to get shadier with charging people than on ps3, not sure if true.  so.. u get what u pay for.  sony didn't back the money truck up to ms, so they have to make their gamers suffer with month late DLC.  one month is a long time with a game that has a one year shelf life

You can bring your 9 plus party members into a game without lagging out! Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.