UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> PS3#1 Elite OG Clan - Suck it XBOX

2/28/12 9:58 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Choke_Norris
365 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ah suck it up ya hoser!!!   HUMAN SHIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Tonight we ride!
2/28/12 9:58 AM
punkassernie
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One Canadian trying to hold another Canadian down...for shame. Phone Post
2/28/12 10:07 AM
JHR
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
 If Call of duty was played on skates, with the exception of Choke_Norris, you'd all be fucked!

;)

2/28/12 10:09 AM
Choke_Norris
365 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was goalie for most of my life so HUMAN SHIELD really does apply in a skate laden combat mission!
2/28/12 10:16 AM
JHR
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SO WAS I !

lol  that explains alot :)
2/28/12 11:14 AM
BigMike77
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

so I took a little nap while

MyJuggernautsBringsAllTheBoys2theYard

See It's wont fit. We have to shrink it down.

Great times had by all. So is our clan tag now ready?

What do we have to do?

Stay on top of this White, It your job, and this talk of mw2?? You might lose your commander of the clan with talk like this. Never go back. Always pressing forward! We need to start competing!!!!

Every room we were in we took 90% of the wins when we were a full group.
2/28/12 11:19 AM
BigMike77
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

so how do we earn clan xp points??
2/28/12 11:27 AM
BigMike77

(off the COD web site)

How do clan operations work?

To participate in a clan operation, you need to be a premium member of a clan and your clan’s leader must enlist your clan before the operation has started. If you are a free ELITE member, you can still play alongside your clan mates during operations, but only premium members are scored when determining your clan's ranking.

Only your clan leader may enlist your clan in operations, so if you see an operation you want to participate in, make sure you suggest it to your clan leader from that operation’s page.

Once your clan is enlisted in an operation and the operation has begun, you and your clan mates must try to get the highest total or highest average for whatever stat is being scored before the operation ends.

To keep clan operations fair, your clan’s score in clan operations will be a total (or average) of the top six highest scoring members of your clan. This way clans small, large, and in between will all be on an even playing field as far as scoring is concerned.
2/28/12 11:27 AM
BigMike77

why am I not a premium member of the clan?
2/28/12 11:30 AM
BigMike77

Choke_Norris - I was goalie for most of my life so HUMAN SHIELD really does apply in a skate laden combat mission!

http://www.banditsgoaltending.com/about/stan-matwijiw/

this is my buddy I was telling you about.
2/28/12 11:52 AM
nikesb03
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

New maps come out tonight to I think. I'll def be on after work. Phone Post
2/28/12 12:07 PM
punkassernie
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh really? I will DL and be on the rest of the week around 6pm pst Phone Post
2/28/12 6:00 PM
WhiteDynamite
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BigMike77 - why am I not a premium member of the clan?

Premium membership is not free - $50 a year. I may go ahead and buy a membership. I knew we had to compete to level up but I didn't know that only premium members would be scored.

And there's nothing wrong with MW2! I really just like it better because I know the maps. 

I'll be on tonight around 9:30 Central Time. 
2/28/12 6:04 PM
Kunu
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WhiteDynamite -
BigMike77 - why am I not a premium member of the clan?

Premium membership is not free - $50 a year. I may go ahead and buy a membership. I knew we had to compete to level up but I didn't know that only premium members would be scored.

And there's nothing wrong with MW2! I really just like it better because I know the maps. 

I'll be on tonight around 9:30 Central Time. 
I'm premium. How many premiums do we have total? Phone Post
2/28/12 6:05 PM
punkassernie

A buddy of mine told me the maps are only available for premium Elite members. Anyone confirm? Phone Post
2/28/12 6:22 PM
Kunu

Premium elite members get them 1st. they will be available for purchase at later date in the PSN store I believe Phone Post
2/28/12 6:23 PM
WhiteDynamite
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

punkassernie -  A buddy of mine told me the maps are only available for premium Elite members. Anyone confirm? Phone Post

I just read on a forum that they release for premium members tonight but for all Elite members in April. 

Kunu, I'm not sure. It doesn't specify on the profiles. 
2/28/12 7:07 PM
BigMike77

are we able to register the clan name?
2/28/12 7:12 PM
WhiteDynamite

The clan name is just The Otherground. I should be able to change that to thOg or whatever you guys want. We have to level up the clan to list an "official" tag. I see there is something coming up on March 7th, a competition where teams play Domination and try to get the most defends. I can register the clan for it if anyone wants in, but I unfortunately won't be able to play. 

However, any points any premium members earn during the competition will go towards leveling up the clan. Right now Kunu is the only premium member that I know of.
2/28/12 7:26 PM
Kunu

I will take this clan upon my shoulders. Come with me brethren

heyah!!!! Phone Post
2/28/12 8:18 PM
BigMike77

I will talk to the misses to get elite
2/28/12 8:36 PM
WhiteDynamite

I will get it but it may be a week or two Phone Post
2/28/12 9:33 PM
Choke_Norris

all hail Kunu!
2/28/12 9:36 PM
DrunkenOtter
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, I'll put a bit of cash down for my clan... Phone Post
2/29/12 8:32 AM
JHR

I'll pony up the $50 soon also. Gotta pick me up a decent set of headphones/mic too.

Great games last night, tweaking my set up a little bit has helped.  I usually use the P90 with silencer and rapid fire but switched to the ACR in the village map...Camped like a bitch behind the ass end of the car at the top end of the map and picked guys off at the choke point near the buildings...good times :)

Should be on tonight after poker about 11pm est.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.