UnderGround Forums

Florida Underground >> April 15th @ UNF 2nd Annual Gracie Regional tourny

2/20/12 11:30 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Phil Cardella
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

University of North Florida is hosting the event again. I will be working with the grappling club, 5 Sports Management classes, and their professor to run a very well supported event at the UNF arena! We will have new mats, and about 100 people who's grade depends on their level of participation in the event. Punctuality, Sportsmanship, Safety and correctly submitting grappling as a NCAA sport are the main focuses. www.FloridaGrappling.com will be launched today.
2/21/12 8:10 AM
Marcgeo13
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was a great event last year. Glad to see it return in 2012
3/9/12 10:00 AM
VemolasLazyEye
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt...cardella is the truth Phone Post
4/7/12 7:45 PM
Marcgeo13
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haven't heard much about this as of late. Is it still going on? Phone Post
4/8/12 4:59 AM
Gojira
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/08/12 6:09 AM
Phil told me back on the 27th that its been postponed until further notice. Details and future updates of the North Florida Regional Gracie Tournament are posted here.

There are two other grappling tournaments posted on the Up Coming Tournaments page that are in April. One is 4/14 and the other is on 4/28. Let me know if you need the link.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.