UnderGround Forums

Alabama Underground >> Dear Commission...

2/21/12 10:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Fat Tony
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/21/12 11:07 PM

"Not everyone is as stupid as the commission you've fooled in Alabama." -Mike Russell (MMA journalist) to Ray Echols (felonious promoter)

"As the MMA licensing process begins, it also comes with a stern warning from the athletic commission. 'We are excited to have promoters and managers come forward for their applications but those that choose to break the law should think twice before mailing us their application' said athletic commission Chairman H.E. 'Sonny' Cauthen, Jr. 'Illegal activity will not be tolerated by the commission.'" -Alabama Opens The Cage To MMA Licensing 10/29/11

Dear Commission

My name is Tony Sullivan and I officially withdraw my support of you. Your failure at even broaching the topic of your judgemental lapses has left you revealed as impotent at best, or corrupt at worst. This episode has cost you your credibiity which is one of the very few things that, once lost, is never again regained.

I'm making a public statement that you will never receive the slightest gesture of support from me nor a dime in fees or licenses. Doing so would lend you the type of legitimacy which you have proven you do not deserve.

You were over before you ever started.
2/22/12 9:12 AM
Stranglehold26
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Signed.

Seth Waggener
2/24/12 11:30 PM
AXC Ray

Tony the commission knows that no laws were broke. They did not even have any rules and the city of Cullman give me a permit to put on the show and the city cops worked the show so how can that be illegal. Tell you what ill bring a bucket to your gym and a quarter, the bucket to cry in and the quarter to call somebody that gives a shit. Who are you anyway, I thought black belts are supposed to be respectable.
2/25/12 8:16 AM
Josh J

Edited: 02/25/12 8:38 AM
Then why did you say this Ray?
"Thanks for your support Brandon everyone wanted to c u and Jack throw down but we got cut off 1 1/2 weeks out and ive never been arrested and dont want to. I also think if i try to work with the comm. maybe they will let us do it later."

If you weren't doing anything illegal, why would you get arrested?  If not having an illegal event is considered "working with the commission" what would you call the previous events?  NOT working with the commission?   If you did nothing illegal, why did you feel the need to lie in that Cullman Times article? 

You are going to bring a bucket and a quarter?  So, are you saying you are going to come to Triad.  When should we expect you?  Let's make it official.  Set a date and time.

2/25/12 12:31 PM
AXC Ray

The city of Cullman told me that I could not have them anymore so I stopped, end of story. When the local authorities say no more then its time to stop. So what now. Ill drop the bucket off cause I would not step foot in your gym to many name calling, DHR calling, non respectable, so called martial artist with absolutely no integrity.
2/25/12 5:21 PM
Josh J

You never answered why you felt the need to lie in the Cullman times if you didn't do anything wrong.

We know why you won't step foot in our gym.  You have no problem claiming to be the best gym in the state, and you have no problem talking crap about our school.  When it comes time to actually back it up, you always  have an excuse.  You won't come to our gym because you know we have a at least a dozen guys who would make you look stupid.  You'd rather hang out at your gym, talk crap about our school and be the big fish in a small pond.

No one that I know called DHR.  I have no clue what you are talking about.  

You have called more names than anyone.  You've been doing it for years.  That's how dumb people argue.  

I also think it's hilarious for YOU to call us "so called martial artists".  A tree stump is more of a martial artist than you, probably has more integrity as well.  You lied to an entire town in a newspaper, then have the nerve to lecture someone else about integrity?  I bet you can't even come up with the definition of integrity without looking it up on the internet. 
2/25/12 9:31 PM
AXC Ray

Ok Josh you keep dreaming bout your little buddies being able to beat me up, dont know how we got on that subject but if you knew how much I have advanced on the ground you would retract that statement cause we know what happens on our feet;-),. But back to the subject at hand Tony keeps hating and dont know why just let it go it has nothing to do with yall. If yall knew how stupid everybody says you look then you would drop it. But its kinda funny watching it.
2/25/12 10:06 PM
AXC Ray

Ok Josh lets just drop the whole thing and make up. Tell Tony I give up he wins. Ill just stop training my guys and helping other fighters and ill shut down my show and ill leave AL ...........not lol. How bout I just keep being successful with all my businesses and keep having sold out shows and yall just leave me alone cause I have big plans for me and my AXC family. We are going all over AL and going to keep having great shows because I treat my fighters and fans with gratitude and respect because without them AXC would not exist. So lets drop it and work together, ill let you sell a couple of your shorts. So be a sport and drop it.
2/26/12 1:14 AM
Josh J

AXC Ray - Ok Josh you keep dreaming bout your little buddies being able to beat me up, dont know how we got on that subject but if you knew how much I have advanced on the ground you would retract that statement cause we know what happens on our feet;-),. But back to the subject at hand Tony keeps hating and dont know why just let it go it has nothing to do with yall. If yall knew how stupid everybody says you look then you would drop it. But its kinda funny watching it.
Yeah, we know what happens on our feet.  Daniel kicks you in the head a lot.   Like I said, we have a dozen guys who would beat you anywhere, standing or on the ground.

2/27/12 5:12 PM
Stranglehold26
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/27/12 5:12 PM
I stopped reading when the Michael Vick of parenting starting lecturing people on "integrity".

The only person who looks bad in this is you. You are a backwoods bum fighter and bum fight promoter.

Your ground game is, was and will continue to be weak sauce. Your standup game was exposed by Adrian, as was your glass jaw.

I always laugh when promoters talk about how successful they are and how much money they make...Then you see them backstage calculating how many thousands of dollars they just lost on the show.

I've been in the those backrooms, and had to chase down promoters like you to get paid. One such bum fight promoter in Alabama who talked non-stop about how much money he made, had to be paid a visit by some of my friends in Tuscaloosa so that he would pay me more than 2k he owed me from a show.

The guys from Triad are 100 times the martial artists you and your backwoods redneck fight team will ever be.

And that's the bottom line.
2/27/12 5:41 PM
BlazerinTraining

Holy shit, I have been missing comedy gold for the past couple of years apparently.

I'm on here 5 minutes and read Ray Echols talking about what happens when he is on his feet. I seem to remember a teammate of mine (Adrian Miles) turning out the lights for Ray Ray when he tried to stand with him. That was a while ago hopefully you've gotten better.

Secondly, I was one of the guys who actually went to Memphis as a personal guest of the UFC along with a few friends and Alabama state senators in hopes that the senators would vote in the commission. After seeing what has come of it so far I am almost ashamed.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.