UnderGround Forums

Indiana Underground >> Eddie Bravo Seminar Indianapolis, IN 3/3

2/22/12 8:06 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Hoosier Fight Club
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

March 3rd 10-1 pm $100 pre-registered/$125 at the door.
10TH Planet Indianapolis/ MMAFIT CLUB
10202 E. Washington St
Indianapolis,IN

Inside the Washington Square Mall.
10thplanetindianapolis.com
2/23/12 1:24 PM
zombieinkslinger
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tri cocked Phone Post
2/24/12 7:16 AM
Hoosier Fight Club
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are you attending? Hope so, it will be a blast! Herzog will be here tomorrow too ;)
2/28/12 8:46 AM
Hoosier Fight Club

See you Sat!
3/1/12 10:40 AM
Hoosier Fight Club

Herzog was insane BTW! I was blown away with the amount of control he maintained!
3/4/12 7:41 PM
Sugarfoot
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How was the seminar? Phone Post
3/4/12 8:34 PM
CapnInsano
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wanted to check this out sorry I couldn't make it. Did a galvao seminar last week money was tight. How was it? Phone Post
3/5/12 8:04 AM
Hoosier Fight Club

The seminar went absolutely great! Great turnout, great material, etc... He will back out before the end of the year ;)
3/7/12 11:32 AM
illini89i
524 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

zombieinkslinger - Tri cocked Phone Post
Whoa! When did you get a blue name? Phone Post
3/7/12 1:03 PM
Sugarfoot
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not trying to hijack this thread.

The Caique seminar that was a day after the Bravo seminar was really good.

He came over several times while we were drilling and helped me improve my rear naked choke, arm bar and triangle.

He also gave some instructions on higher level stuff. The basics instruction he gave a really going to improved my game and it was only $50.

The level of dedication it takes to become red/black in BJJ is amazing, I was shocked there wasn't people lining up around the block. There were about 30 people there though. When he comes back, I will be sure to post a thread about it. Phone Post
3/8/12 2:32 PM
Hoosier Fight Club

There was a lot going on that weekend. The Arnolds/StrikeForce, The Chicago Open, etc... I had a better turnout than expected with 40 people. Caique is a wealth of knowledge! He used to have a major competition presence too!
3/9/12 12:01 AM
CapnInsano
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There was only 16 at the galvao seminar the week before. It was great though because we all got good attention to details. Alot of great seminars close together. Phone Post
3/9/12 6:59 AM
Sugarfoot

Where was the Galvao seminar? Phone Post
3/9/12 7:49 AM
Hoosier Fight Club

Capn, you went to Tony's place? It looked like he had about 14 guys. But there is a reason for that... He was in Bloomington the 25th and New Albany the 26th. Andre is the man. Mendes bros are coming in April (to Tim Sledd's) I will be having Jeremy Horn back out soon too!
3/9/12 9:00 AM
Rival School
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CapnInsano - There was only 16 at the galvao seminar the week before. It was great though because we all got good attention to details. Alot of great seminars close together. Phone Post
I had no idea Galvao came:( I would have come out that way Phone Post
3/9/12 10:19 AM
CapnInsano

Yeah I went to new level Bjj in new Albany. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.