UnderGround Forums

Florida Underground >> Places to train in Daytona area....

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

2/22/12 6:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
dawley
520 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have a friend who has trained mma/grappling on and off a couple years....just a student, not a fighter....just moved to the datoyna area.  thats a place Ive never really trained.  Any suggestions on good schools? 
2/22/12 10:30 PM
The Real Asian Cowboy
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can anyone confirm that Cleat and the Armory are still in Daytona? If so Rich Crunkilton is your best bet. Ex UFC and WEC fighter, and one of the original Florida MMA guys.
2/22/12 11:08 PM
DJ Mackie
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They are. armorydaytona.com. Message me and I can give you his number.
2/22/12 11:28 PM
JiuKaraKwonThaiKungDo Master
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Armory all the way man!!! It's in port orange. Just a couple miles south of Daytona. Phone Post
2/24/12 9:55 AM
supreme1

Try the couple gyms in the area different teaching styles suit different people better.. Fight Sports I believe is easily the best academy..Todd Cutler First degree black belt instructor under Roberto Cyborg abreu World.. World medalist and bellator vet Marcel Goncalves trains there regular as do Several of the Avengers black belts regularly doing seminars.. It is the biggest facility 70 feet mat space, full size boxing ring, two shower rooms and bag section.. As for compoetition Easily the front runner Never dropping mma, sub wrestling or bjj to any of the area schools and compete regularly with... Does that mean the armory or any of the other camps arent capable sure they are try and see what fits for you...
2/24/12 12:57 PM
Todd Cutler

Edited: 02/24/12 12:57 PM
We would love to have anyone stop by our academy.. Our competition team is unmatched by any of the academies in the area and we have a lot of great people male and female at the academy! Day an night classes everyone welcome.. Different schools make for good competition which i would like to take the time to promote this upcoming break through mma show March 19th in Daytona!! Come out support the local show! One of our guys Rick Turner is in a match with Matt monk from the armory! Check it out!

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.