UnderGround Forums

GirlGround >> Ladies, what is your favorite workout?

2/23/12 10:17 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
meow mix
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Personally, I like using the elliptical for my cardio and I don't mind doing weight training, but I have discovered pilates. Holy crap, i love it! That and yoga are probably my favorite. They both make me feel so centered, strong, and sexy. Haven't done bjj in a while but when I do, I also enjoy it but the is just something about pilates and yoga.

So what's your favorite?
2/23/12 12:55 PM
sweetlily
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pilates is excellent for the core. I really enjoy it. I mostly focus on trail running for my cardio and weight training for strength and tone. Phone Post
2/24/12 9:44 PM
NorthernHospitality
704 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like 5 mile walks, with a little run/jog/roll over and die.... I like kenpo on the p90x program...

I have never tried pilates.... Think I would like it?

2/24/12 10:02 PM
meow mix
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, I think you would, NH.
2/24/12 10:11 PM
sweetlily
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pilates is a very good addition. I love how much it challenges my core and it leaves me feeling as though my posture is improving. I really like it. Phone Post
2/25/12 11:04 AM
NorthernHospitality
704 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

meow mix - Yeah, I think you would, NH.
do u see chubby girls in your classes? Phone Post
2/26/12 2:14 PM
meow mix

Yes. All shapes, sizes, and ages!
2/27/12 10:36 AM
KickassMcrad
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Have any of you tried TurboFire?

I got it for my girlfriend yesterday.
2/27/12 3:21 PM
Intrigue
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pilates is my absolute favorite--lean, tight toning with minimal sweat Phone Post
4/19/12 9:39 AM
Mjeezy
668 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zumba is my addiction! Love that, yoga and Pilates Phone Post
4/19/12 3:50 PM
soriel
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've been thinking about looking into Pilates. I've heard a lot of good about it. I do pole aerobics and try and run every so often. Now that I'm back in the mountains, I plan on doing more hiking as well. Phone Post
4/19/12 5:20 PM
Intrigue
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

soriel - I've been thinking about looking into Pilates. I've heard a lot of good about it. I do pole aerobics and try and run every so often. Now that I'm back in the mountains, I plan on doing more hiking as well. Phone Post
How is pole aerobics?? I've really wanted to try it out, both for the athletic and sexual benefits Phone Post
4/26/12 2:00 PM
RLL
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/26/12 2:00 PM
soriel -   I do pole aerobics.  Phone Post

I bet you do...

5/5/12 5:15 PM
whatever
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I haven't started them yet, but I downloaded some free pilates/yoga podcasts from iTunes. It's the Fit for Duty series and they seem pretty good from what I've seen. Hope to start them this week.
1/27/13 6:29 PM
frontdesk mma
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kettlebells kettlebells kettlebells! Phone Post
1/31/13 11:41 PM
NightMaryam
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

frontdesk mma - Kettlebells kettlebells kettlebells! Phone Post
I was about to write this!

Embarrassing story about Pilates... I had bad gas one day and the instructor was coming over to fix my form so I yelled at him to get away. He was so confused and insulted. Never went back. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.