UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> DAVID ICKE MARCH 24 IN HAWAII

2/23/12 3:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MOB U2
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just saw this driving to work today at NBC. David Icke was the FIRST person to popularize the idea internationally that the world elites are reptilian alien hybrid people.

http://www.blaisdellcenter.com/calendar/images/upload/David%20Icke.jpg

Anybody seriously going? I don't know if I am yet. Just got back from a series of mainland trips and gotta watch my 'just for kicks' column on my budget.
2/23/12 6:48 PM
FCTV808
285 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i would if it weren't for all his FANS!
2/23/12 11:19 PM
yakumomutsu
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

10am - 10pm?!?! Damn!

I'd be down to go, but idk about a 12hr sesh lol Phone Post
2/24/12 1:37 AM
JIMMYNAKS
312 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mass hypnosis going to occur there and upon exiting, ALL will welcome our new Reptilian Overlords Phone Post
2/24/12 1:41 AM
yakumomutsu
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JIMMYNAKS - Mass hypnosis going to occur there and upon exiting, ALL will welcome our new Reptilian Overlords Phone Post
Wear tin foil under my Fitted? Phone Post
2/24/12 3:12 AM
junon
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

let Redneck, EY, EM, Fugazi, and MR BIG1 know about this.

it would be a OG Conspiratard Bilderberg.

ConspiraBerg!
2/24/12 3:22 AM
MOB U2
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know 12hrs, what a retarded seminar. 12 effin hours! Who the heck sits or even has the time for that. Surely it must be a typo.

I did put it on Paranormal Ground but nobody said anything yet.

Yeah probably true about his fans. I have the same sentiment towards jazz and jazz fanatics.
2/24/12 12:20 PM
yakumomutsu

MOB U2 - I know 12hrs, what a retarded seminar. 12 effin hours! Who the heck sits or even has the time for that. Surely it must be a typo.

I did put it on Paranormal Ground but nobody said anything yet.

Yeah probably true about his fans. I have the same sentiment towards jazz and jazz fanatics.
Professor Red posted back and said he's been to one before, but his was 7hrs...I guess that's a little better than 12 lol Phone Post
2/24/12 5:15 PM
Large marge sent me

I'm sooooooooo going to this. Looks like fun :) taking my camera and gonna do a doc like the vibe did recently. "going to see icke on acid" Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.