UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The 2012 All-Hair Team Contender Thread

2/26/12 12:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KevinMcAllister
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for the flowing-locked LW Champ Phone Post
2/26/12 1:04 PM
Bobby Lupo
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frankie Edgar is fresh to death with his hair game. Baroni is either walking to the ring or heading to the Vip section. You never know, his hair is so fresh. Mark beacher has the best hair in mMa Phone Post
2/26/12 1:36 PM
KevinMcAllister
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo - Frankie Edgar is fresh to death with his hair game. Baroni is either walking to the ring or heading to the Vip section. You never know, his hair is so fresh. Mark beacher has the best hair in mMa Phone Post
This thread felt incomplete without a Bobby Lupo sighting.

Phil Baroni is a no doubt contender. Dude has had the style and pinache for years, and today he still goes strong. Longevity is a huge factor when looking for separation between great hair. Phone Post
3/4/12 1:32 PM
KevinMcAllister

Even though Aaron Rosa took quite a beating in his last fight, his hair is what really caught my eye.

Some real potential for this guy if he can learn to reign it in.

3/4/12 4:41 PM
Bobby Lupo
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rosa needs to use some product. Some Layrite for sheen and hold and he'll look like a million bucks
3/4/12 4:57 PM
unfilter
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/04/12 4:58 PM
i'm surprised i havent heard this guy's name yet.  really a dark horse candidate for hair of the night:

drape is elegant but tight; good shape, color is a bit vague but the shine is there.

bicep's too pointy, imo. 
3/6/12 6:12 PM
KevinMcAllister

unfilter - i'm surprised i havent heard this guy's name yet.  really a dark horse candidate for hair of the night:

drape is elegant but tight; good shape, color is a bit vague but the shine is there.

bicep's too pointy, imo. 

I too noticed this man-mane, but upon closer inspection I believe I saw some slight recession in the frontal regions, coupled with some thinning on top. This could lead to the ever unpopular skullet, if not nipped in the bud.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, as my eyes are not what they used to be. A recent kickboxing match seems to have damaged my left eye causing a slight cross, and in turn, double vision often sets in. I may have just been seeing Dana White's chrom dome from one eye, and with the other it was transposed on top of Mr. Craig's golden locks.
3/6/12 6:23 PM
OldManMinerva
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I read this entire thread and my penis didn't jump once

confirmed for hetero
3/9/12 3:55 AM
KevinMcAllister

OldManMinerva - I read this entire thread and my penis didn't jump once

confirmed for hetero

Did you get close to movement?

Don't lie.
3/9/12 4:03 AM
gatotwopointoh

Kawajiri always rocked some funky haircuts, and Gomi kept his poofy shit for years.

Bisping is by far the best though.
4/29/12 8:52 PM
wiggum
274 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sub'd
4/29/12 9:11 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide -  

Practical, low maintenance, devastatingly effective.

This is a one horse race, and we all know it.
I almost pissed myself reading this.
Kudos Phone Post
6/15/12 1:29 AM
KevinMcAllister

A new contender emerges from the ashes of recession.

6/15/12 2:01 AM
Yer_Momma
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stann's got his game down tight. It fits his character perfectly and is probably trained so well that he doesn't even own a comb, maybe just one of those finger brush thingys. I always thought it was pimp as shit when somebody busted out one of those.
6/15/12 3:16 AM
unfilter
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i've always enjoyed caol uno's asymmetrical bowl-cut:  playful, impish and daring. 
6/15/12 4:42 AM
BearJew

Cody Mckensie and his 3 musketeer hillbilly look is pretty ambitious. I enjoy it. Phone Post
6/15/12 4:45 AM
GelderdEnd

Rich Franklin is looking rather suave on the pic on the news page Phone Post
6/15/12 5:09 AM
KevinMcAllister

unfilter - i've always enjoyed caol uno's asymmetrical bowl-cut:  playful, impish and daring. 

Caol is able to wear the asymmetric bowl as well as the full-bodied bowl with equal effectiveness.

A real sleeper candidate.

6/15/12 5:11 AM
KevinMcAllister

Sokoudjou's rowed-mane has been a staple on the MMA hair scene for a half dozen years now. His hair is as aggressive as his fighting style, yet much more consistent.

6/15/12 5:17 AM
KevinMcAllister

Joshua J King -  Phone Post
The Frank Mir modified jew-fro is a long time contender.

It is both flowing yet static. This combo allows him to avoid using excess product, just a comb will suffice.

6/15/12 5:25 AM
twizzle97
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If I was a guy, I would want to look like Babalu.

6/15/12 5:25 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
455 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Has anyone mentioned the Cro cop fade? Phone Post
6/15/12 5:41 AM
KevinMcAllister

GayGuardMooseSaucy - Has anyone mentioned the Cro cop fade? Phone Post
Yes indeed. I will quote his contender entry for posterity. Phone Post
6/15/12 5:42 AM
KevinMcAllister

KevinMcAllister -  Cro Cop is a good, underrated choice.

This is one case where a slightly receding hairline may actually be beneficial.

It helps him pull off that "eastern block military guy" look, all the while keeping him looking clean and fresh for all of his fighting needs.

Much like Michael Bisping, Mirko's hair stays true in the heat of battle. A definite plus.
. Phone Post
6/15/12 6:18 AM
ric482

This thread is pure gold. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.