UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Mike the craigslist troll (pic)

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

6/25/13 8:54 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
iulawmatt
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy wall of text, Zero!
6/25/13 8:55 AM
ZeRoTZ
1605 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

iulawmatt - Holy wall of text, Zero!
Lol I edited it out and reposted.. Can you see it fine now? Phone Post
6/25/13 9:15 AM
iulawmatt
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ZeRoTZ - 

Much better, thanks man.
6/25/13 10:06 AM
Jored1990
221 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love this thread

Vu when I'm on my computer Phone Post
6/25/13 10:19 AM
ZeRoTZ
1605 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jored1990 - Love this thread

Vu when I'm on my computer Phone Post
Same to u! Phone Post
6/25/13 10:20 AM
ZeRoTZ

iulawmatt -
ZeRoTZ - 

Much better, thanks man.
Cool thanks Phone Post
6/25/13 11:30 AM
Naheb
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gold Phone Post 3.0
6/25/13 1:09 PM
Col Angus
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol@Sorry I'm not an astronaut with a degree in brain surgery!
6/25/13 1:20 PM
Barbasol
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FUCKING BRILLIANT!  Mike set the fax to every 15 minutes.  Mike is the king of all trolls.

6/25/13 1:59 PM
NomoRomophobia
286 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love this thread. Phone Post 3.0
6/25/13 2:15 PM
Rantuckjr
350 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So amazing....i wonder how many times he has to throw out the bait before he gets a bite.
6/25/13 3:28 PM
ZeRoTZ

Rantuckjr - So amazing....i wonder how many times he has to throw out the bait before he gets a bite.
Apparently a lot.. Lots of time passes between updates Phone Post
6/25/13 3:40 PM
Hurrakayne
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The troll king has returned! Lol Phone Post
6/25/13 4:34 PM
War Dragon
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol these are hilarious. Phone Post
6/25/13 7:43 PM
ZeRoTZ

Lol Phone Post
6/25/13 9:22 PM
bmorela3
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sub Phone Post 3.0
6/25/13 9:46 PM
playboyrichy
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
6/25/13 9:53 PM
rubbermonkey
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
6/25/13 10:07 PM
kickasspoolparty

In!! Phone Post 3.0
6/25/13 10:16 PM
Wardance5
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Amazing Phone Post
6/25/13 10:31 PM
bobby boulders
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post 3.0
6/25/13 10:36 PM
Harlem Savoy
767 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm freaking dying here. That's funny.

12/2/13 6:13 PM
ZeRoTZ

I don't remember posting this, so sorry if its been done, lol

Vintage Liquor

Original ad:
Collector looking for vintage scotch, rum, cognac, bourbon, etc. Willing to pay top dollar for fine bottles.
From Timmy Tucker to **********@**********.org

Hey there! I saw your ad on ********** and have some "vintage" liquor you may be interested in.

I have about half a handle of Captain Morgan's Rum, a rare vintage rum from the Caribbean. I bought this at a liquor store on Long Island in 2007, and believe that its taste has really aged to perfection. I am willing to sell this for $300.

I also have a very rare bottle of Aristocrat Tequila. You can taste the fine vintage in every sip. I acquired it from a friend who says he bought it at a liquor store in Baltimore in 2005. You can really taste that southern atmosphere in this one! Due to its rarity, I will sell this for $500.

Also, if you are interested, I have about half a case of vintage Natural Ice beer. It was acquired from a frat party I was at about a month ago. This frat has a very old history with Syracuse, and that history came with the beer. It doesn't get much more vintage than this. I will part with this at $50 per can.

I really hate to see this stuff go, but after my third DUI, the court ordered me to do a program that involves me staying sober, so I think it is best that I part with this rare liquor.

Please let me know if you are interested. I have several other buyers lined up, so I will need to know very soon.

Thanks,

Tim

From Evan ******* to Me

Tim,

You must be crazy to consider that bottom-end liquor "vintage." I am not interested and am insulted that you would even try to sell me such cheap liquor at such ridiculous prices.

Evan

From Timmy Tucker to Evan *******

Evan,

I am very disappointed that you are not interested in these vintage treasures. Every bottle and can I sell comes with priceless historic value. Please reconsider, because I don't think you will find an offer like this anywhere else.

- Tim

From Evan ******* to Me

Are you nuts? You want to sell me beer you stole from a frat, that is a month old, for $50 a can? I am NOT INTERESTED.

Evan,

I did not steal that beer, and I resent the accusation. Please reconsider purchasing this. I am a recovering alcoholic, and fear that I will drink again if I am unable to get rid of this booze. Please do not make me drink again!

Tim

From Evan ******* to Me

Why don't you just throw the booze away? You have problems, man.

WJKAJF EVAN U RUNED MY LIF. I DRNK ALL THE BOTTLE. U MADE ME CRSH MY CAR AND RUN AWAY NOW POLICE RJSGJKEW. WIFE IN HOSPTAL. i HATE U EVEN U DISTROY LIFE
12/2/13 6:29 PM
random_muppett
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Later Phone Post 3.0
12/2/13 6:40 PM
The Brotorious B.I.G

That last ones priceless Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.