UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Kongo vs. Hunt

2/26/12 12:06 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GROUNDnLB
316 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kongo was in way more trouble in the Barry fight. Herb is one of my fave refs, but he stopped this early IMO. Phone Post
MMAxNate
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Authority Figure - Mark Hunt is acting super weird. Maybe he is going to piss hot and doesn't want to get too excited? Or perhaps he needs to use the bathroom?

Or perhaps he's a fighter and this is another day at the office.
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hunt's a confident dude.  That was the fight I wanted to see the most tbh.  I was only worried Kongo would put him down and gnp and Hunt looked fucking awesome.  Damn, who's next for Hunt?
rockwell
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PiousDevil - weirdest post fight interview ever.
HUNTY BADGER DON'T GIVE A SHIT

2/26/12 12:07 AM
Gregg Roach
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Barry keeps winning, I hope to see him vs. Hunt sometime down the line.

2/26/12 12:07 AM
StretchPlum
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kongo had his arms out to the side and his legs went limp. Very good and necessary stoppage with Hunt on him. Just a spectacular achievement for Mark to put him back front and center. Feel good for him.
2/26/12 12:08 AM
spliff
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

how happy is mccorkle now?
2/26/12 12:08 AM
MMAxNate
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GROUNDnLB - Kongo was in way more trouble in the Barry fight. Herb is one of my fave refs, but he stopped this early IMO.

All fights are not the same. Herb Dean is not Dan Miragliotta.
2/26/12 12:09 AM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ElChupaNibre - I guess after you win the K-1 WGP everything else is just "meh".

Honestly, probably how he feels to a degree. Knew he was fighting a significantly inferior stirker and he beat him.  He's a family dude.  Seems to have a good fire going and now just wants to go back to the fam. 
2/26/12 12:09 AM
kinkle

PiousDevil - weirdest post fight interview ever.

Maybe it is just weird to stoned motherfuckers like you and Hogan.

Seriously, he is out of breath, he has been to the top of the mountain in K-1. How the fuck should he be acting? Like some giggling faggot?

Hunt: Knocks Congo the fuck out, no big deal.... Doesn't even give a shit. Beta's freak out but he don't give a fuck.
2/26/12 12:10 AM
chuckles1
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YES!!!!!!! Phone Post
2/26/12 12:10 AM
UGCTT_zackthewop
239 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crazy to think the UFC tried to pay him to leave Phone Post
2/26/12 12:11 AM
Bofbro
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Go Pride
2/26/12 12:11 AM
BigSleep
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kinkle is so manly!
2/26/12 12:12 AM
Jumkah

Best post fight interview ever. That was a calm, collected, experienced man in his element.
2/26/12 12:13 AM
Springsguy

Gotta love Hunt...I love the nonchalant post fight interview...the lack of emotion basically said "knocking people out is what I do, why should I get excited". Phone Post
2/26/12 12:16 AM
Jaybrone
328 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So because a ref let Kong continue when he was out on his feet but never out and prone continue they should have let him take more shots when he was out prone on his back?
2/26/12 12:31 AM
ss_thai
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

drjim - Once Were Warriors comes to mind. Great win Hunt.
Beat him like uncle bully Phone Post
2/26/12 12:38 AM
Porkchop

Hunt KO'd Kongo with impressive fashion according to UG News.... was he wearing an Armani suit?
2/26/12 2:37 AM
rockwell
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Porkchop - Hunt KO'd Kongo with impressive fashion according to UG News.... was he wearing an Armani suit?
If he was he would still be styling since he barely broke a sweat KTFO of Kongo! Phone Post
2/26/12 2:50 AM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Finally,Kongo got exposed. Kongo is a decent striker and all,somewhat entertaining to watch but he got way to much credit from certain casual (and not so casual) UFC fans.

Hunt did not get enough so hopefully that got remedied today. Plus he saved my from a financially disastrous night. Thanks to Hunts KO i am still turning a small profit.

Mark Hunt i will never doubt smaller ''fat'' Samoan guys...the obviously rock.And yes you proved that you are more then just some guy with a good chin who can walk through punches.

As for the interview,i call that pretty funny instead of incredible weird. I just hope Joe ''got'' it as well.

No Struve though,i am Dutch so i do not want to see him lose (and he obviously will if he would have to fight Hunt at this stage of the game). I want to see Hunt fight Nelson....or Carwin on the comeback trail (both fights would be awesome).
2/26/12 8:07 AM
toovie
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lets get hunt vs big country going good match up i think?! Phone Post
2/26/12 10:19 AM
InYourMomaCloset

Hunt vs Nelson would be the match to make at this point IMO.

Vs Pat Barry, while good stylistically, doesn't excite me all that much cause Barry has his first win in a few fights in his last fight.
Bit more momentum and it would be good.

But for the moment, Hunt Vs Nelson I could really get hyped for.
2/26/12 12:24 PM
Cryptic
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_zackthewop - Crazy to think the UFC tried to pay him to leave Phone Post

Explain that please.
2/26/12 12:27 PM
keepthechange

fightharder - Finally,Kongo got exposed. Kongo is a decent striker and all,somewhat entertaining to watch but he got way to much credit from certain casual (and not so casual) UFC fans.

Hunt did not get enough so hopefully that got remedied today. Plus he saved my from a financially disastrous night. Thanks to Hunts KO i am still turning a small profit.

Mark Hunt i will never doubt smaller ''fat'' Samoan guys...the obviously rock.And yes you proved that you are more then just some guy with a good chin who can walk through punches.

As for the interview,i call that pretty funny instead of incredible weird. I just hope Joe ''got'' it as well.

No Struve though,i am Dutch so i do not want to see him lose (and he obviously will if he would have to fight Hunt at this stage of the game). I want to see Hunt fight Nelson....or Carwin on the comeback trail (both fights would be awesome).

Theres always gonna be this dipshit here anytime someone loses trying to discredit their entire career... so and so is overrated or they got exposed blah blah blah.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.