UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ring Girl Union: Will the Strike Work?

2/28/12 8:55 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Lux Fixxins
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

frontrowbrian -
duckhuntgangsta -  FRB, any word in their demands for profit sharing? Do they want a cut on each PPV or just be eligible for fight night bonuses? Phone Post

Based on senority, the Octagon girls Union wants a PPV cut similar to that of Brock Lesnar's which amounted to roughly $2.50 per buy.

Arianny would qualify for $2.50 per buy... Brittney would have to make due with $1.75 per buy but there are performance escalators which could make up for her lack of senority.

New Octagon girl engineers would start out at $0.75 per PPV buy and have to work themselves up

I seriously can't tell if you are serious Phone Post
2/28/12 9:53 AM
duckhuntgangsta
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

frontrowbrian -  I'd like to see a pension program for the Octagon girls. For when they're washed up.... at you know 28. They could use that money. Perhaps start a family. Raise a new generation of potential Octagon girl engineers.
A pension and a 401k!?

**Fumbles around for old ring cards** Phone Post
2/28/12 3:05 PM
Trombles
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Expendable beauty. Time for a reality check Phone Post
2/28/12 3:23 PM
duckhuntgangsta
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

superCalo - Some sort of savings plan should be instigated by the uFc for them regardless, they are young girls or in Ariannys case a older girl but still as such they are likely to spend money on things like shoes and makeup, sure its expensive and it looks nice but they are not investments, they depreciate in value, its money gone that they can never get back again.

What are the opportunties really, uFc pays playboy for them to appear in there, they are unlikely to get another shot in, likewise publicity shoots in maxium etc are generally non paying as its seen as just that publictity and advertising. Britanny may be able to sell her artworks, Arianny is paying huge money to record producers and not getting a return, its just putting her deeper in debt - they need financial advise and savings plans, this is what its all about, their FUTURE.

uFc uses up octagon girls and spits them out when their time is done, but they have to continue living, and I dont feel anyone wants them to live a life of a vegas promo girl slash model slash host into their thirties and fourties, its a tough industry and girls generally dont last that long, they need something to fall back on, thats all they are really asking as far as I can see.
Calo I just PMed you. It's Arianny's make-up artist's direct line. I think you should reach out to her. Phone Post
2/28/12 3:28 PM
MMA Girls
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joanne, MMA Girls
these poor girls
2/28/12 3:54 PM
duckhuntgangsta

MMA Girls - these poor girls
Is the ring girl that different than the fighter? As Dana would say "they have a very short window to make as much money as possible." Why should they be treated any different? Phone Post
2/28/12 4:06 PM
jdb2414
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FRB, I thought your character was a far right-wing bigot that loves pro wrestling? You're supposed to hate unions.

You're breaking character, man. Chael would not approve.
2/29/12 1:23 AM
duckhuntgangsta

R0CK0 - this is why we should never have let them into our schools, now they want worker's rights too, when will it end? Phone Post
With an Islamic nation. Phone Post
2/29/12 3:17 AM
RX_Bandit5

dcruise -
RX_Bandit5 -
Mihow - if serious than LOL. 'I am a pretty girl that walks in a circle ... give me health benefits!' I have no problem with them trying to get this started, but I hope it gets shut down. This isn't needed. You're a pretty face, try and get a real job.
health insurance is understandable... but profit shares and royalties? hold the fuck up. bitch, you wasn't with me sparring at the gym! Phone Post
Love the screen name

Love the gym quote

No homo. Phone Post
Awww thanks fren... Phone Post
2/29/12 5:24 AM
Juhana

hahahahahaha
2/29/12 5:26 AM
Juhana

In what universe any ring girl isn't replaceable
2/29/12 5:40 AM
Macedawgg
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jdb2414 - FRB, I thought your character was a far right-wing bigot that loves pro wrestling? You're supposed to hate unions.

You're breaking character, man. Chael would not approve.

That's not character--FRB is utterly hostile to most things pro talent, pro worker.

That said, this is a great satire by the amusing FRB.
4/17/13 11:34 PM
duckhuntgangsta

I'm guessing base don the new faces at the last UFC this went no where, apparently Arianny has resorted to stripping in elevators. 

4/17/13 11:59 PM
ben236
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

frontrowbrian - 
duckhuntgangsta -  FRB, any word in their demands for profit sharing? Do they want a cut on each PPV or just be eligible for fight night bonuses? Phone Post

Based on senority, the Octagon girls Union wants a PPV cut similar to that of Brock Lesnar's which amounted to roughly $2.50 per buy.

Arianny would qualify for $2.50 per buy... Brittney would have to make due with $1.75 per buy but there are performance escalators which could make up for her lack of senority.

New Octagon girl engineers would start out at $0.75 per PPV buy and have to work themselves up

Can I please get a blue name to post what my reaction was when I read this?

http://replygif.net/i/431
4/18/13 12:06 AM
SonOfThePeepHole

Ring girl union, make it happen Dana Phone Post
4/18/13 12:07 AM
the geek
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ben236 - 
frontrowbrian - 

4/18/13 12:10 AM
ben236
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek - 
ben236 - 
frontrowbrian - 

Thanks man, Vote up!!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.