UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Mass effect 3

2/28/12 12:34 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Gerbacio
631 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im pumped up ....you also should

what console you guys getting it for and did you play the first two ones?
2/28/12 6:59 AM
The Blizz
358 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

when's it coming out? i played the first 2. Phone Post
2/28/12 9:48 AM
Gerbacio
631 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tuesday.next week Phone Post
2/28/12 10:08 AM
omgjoshjames
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got the collector's edition reserved and paid for on xb360! Loved the first 2 and have been replaying them a little here lately. Demo was sick. 1 week! Phone Post
2/28/12 11:23 AM
UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yup, Tuesday March 6th, already took it off, midnight release on lock.

This game is going to be NUTS!  Been re-ripping through ME2 to make sure I have the saves I want.  One Paragon Sentinal chick and one Renegade Adept dude, everyone alive.  Chick's still with Liara and the dude was with Liara and is now with Miranda.

Fez, great to hear you're a ME fan, the multiplayer is gonna be nuts, we might have to organize a ME OG clan.
2/28/12 12:15 PM
Gerbacio

UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler -  Yup, Tuesday March 6th, already took it off, midnight release on lock.

This game is going to be NUTS!  Been re-ripping through ME2 to make sure I have the saves I want.  One Paragon Sentinal chick and one Renegade Adept dude, everyone alive.  Chick's still with Liara and the dude was with Liara and is now with Miranda.

Fez, great to hear you're a ME fan, the multiplayer is gonna be nuts, we might have to organize a ME OG clan.
Fuck I preordered it for ps3...might have to change that ...i did out like that cause I still have my save game from the second one on ps3...is there any way I can dl a carbon copy of the save game from the first one and I can give the second one a quickie in xbox Phone Post
2/28/12 10:29 PM
UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gerbacio - 
UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler -  Yup, Tuesday March 6th, already took it off, midnight release on lock.

Fuck I preordered it for ps3...might have to change that ...i did out like that cause I still have my save game from the second one on ps3...is there any way I can dl a carbon copy of the save game from the first one and I can give the second one a quickie in xbox Phone Post

Damn, great question, but I think the answer's no.  Tbh, If you have the save's on PS3, I'd probably stick with that preorder, but might be worth picking it up for 360 if you have the $60 'cause I'm gonna be ALL OVER THAT SHIT.  Not to mention, there's co-op multiplayer in ME3, so we can rip through the campaign together, too.  I've proably logged close to 100 hours in ME2, and it may be (IMO) the best video game ever.

That being said, the changes they're making to ME3 look INSANE!  After playing the demo, they've made the game play so much smoother without loosing the core of what it is.  The only thing the game was missing was multiplayer, and they've added that in full force.  The fact that you can choose not just your class, but your race, is going to make the multiplayer that much more in-depth and fun fucking SHIT....yes, I'm excited

2/28/12 10:47 PM
SeeEsDub
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't fuckin wait. Playing on the 360 Phone Post
2/28/12 11:25 PM
Gerbacio

Ok ok ill get it for 360 Phone Post
2/29/12 4:05 AM
RicePicker
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fuck I'm excited and ps3 Phone Post
2/29/12 2:10 PM
supersaiyan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

if i get it...it will be for PS3 and played some of ME2 ..never played ME1
2/29/12 3:07 PM
dogfb
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't wait! I played ME1 and ME2. 

I will be getting it on the PC. 
2/29/12 4:26 PM
rIKmAN

Played ME2 on 360, will be using that save to play ME3 next week. Phone Post
3/6/12 12:05 AM
TXAnaconda

Chilling at a game store right now. Epicness, 1 more hour. Phone Post
3/6/12 10:04 AM
PrettyCoolGuy
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^lol, chilling outside of Game :)

How is it guys? It doesn't come out until the 9th in Europe.
3/6/12 11:00 AM
RicePicker
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

picking it up later today, so excited!! Phone Post
3/6/12 1:46 PM
invalid
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hated the demo - hows the retail playing?
3/6/12 6:59 PM
sewich
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is it essential to play the previous games to fully understand the story. Phone Post
3/6/12 7:13 PM
Nubinatub

sewich - Is it essential to play the previous games to fully understand the story. Phone Post
It is essential to just read the plots on wikipedia if you want to save time and money. Phone Post
3/6/12 9:06 PM
Invisible Lats Syndrome

If 3 is anything like 2 most of the events in the previous game won't be all that important. Th baddies in ME2 weren't even in the first game Phone Post
3/6/12 10:29 PM
LittleKang
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So far so awesome. Phone Post
3/6/12 11:07 PM
rookie29

It's pretty sweet, if you've played Battlefield 3 you get a unique Battlefield 3 Soldier for Multiplayer. He's the only character with the "Carnage" power.

His armour looks similar to that half-glowing logo from the BF box. Phone Post
3/7/12 12:04 AM
orcus

Edited: 03/07/12 12:05 AM
 Why do I feel like the graphics are worse than the first two? It doesn't seem to have the awesome depth of field on the conversations anymore, and it doesn't have the film grain. The animation in the conversations (and everywhere, really) seems terrible.

ME and ME2 blew away Oblivion and Fallout in terms of graphics, but Skyrim kind of makes this look like shit from what I've seen so far.

Am I just forgetting how the others look? 
3/7/12 3:51 AM
RicePicker

orcus -  Why do I feel like the graphics are worse than the first two? It doesn't seem to have the awesome depth of field on the conversations anymore, and it doesn't have the film grain. The animation in the conversations (and everywhere, really) seems terrible.

ME and ME2 blew away Oblivion and Fallout in terms of graphics, but Skyrim kind of makes this look like shit from what I've seen so far.

everything looks better to me Phone Post
3/7/12 9:53 AM
TSMontana
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RicePicker - 
orcus -  Why do I feel like the graphics are worse than the first two? It doesn't seem to have the awesome depth of field on the conversations anymore, and it doesn't have the film grain. The animation in the conversations (and everywhere, really) seems terrible.

everything looks better to me Phone Post

Yeah. I think the engine is starting to show a little age, compared to what games like L.A. Noire have done, in terms of making you believe the characters are real, but the graphics are at least on par with ME2, if not slightly better.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.