UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Mass effect 3

3/7/12 9:56 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TSMontana
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nubinatub - 
sewich - Is it essential to play the previous games to fully understand the story. Phone Post
It is essential to just read the plots on wikipedia if you want to save time and money. Phone Post

Don't be silly. That's kinda like saying, "hey, just Wikipedia A New Hope and Empire Strikes Back...you won't miss a thing".
3/7/12 10:09 AM
dogfb
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TSMontana -
Nubinatub - 
sewich - Is it essential to play the previous games to fully understand the story. Phone Post
It is essential to just read the plots on wikipedia if you want to save time and money. Phone Post

Don't be silly. That's kinda like saying, "hey, just Wikipedia A New Hope and Empire Strikes Back...you won't miss a thing".
Play all the games! They are still really good! It's not like going back to play halo on the original Xbox... All 3 games look and play good. Phone Post
3/7/12 10:22 AM
PrettyCoolGuy
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah play the 1st and 2nd if you're a big gamer, the stories and game in general are amazing. If you're not that big a gamer, at least play the 2nd :)
3/7/12 10:46 AM
invalid
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

orcus -  Why do I feel like the graphics are worse than the first two? It doesn't seem to have the awesome depth of field on the conversations anymore, and it doesn't have the film grain. The animation in the conversations (and everywhere, really) seems terrible.  

I felt that way about the demo. The animations were just plain terrible and everything felt like a bad impression of other genres. I kept telling myself this was only a demo (and my friends were saying I was crazy).

But the game went to a wait and buy cheaper status for me. I even took 4 games into Gamestop to trade thinking maybe I might impulse buy with the $98 in credit I had, but I still couldn't be convinced.
3/7/12 3:11 PM
dogfb
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The graphics are better than ME2. They are better if you play the PC version too. Phone Post
3/7/12 4:18 PM
Darup
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The opening mission made me think I was playing deadspace Phone Post
3/7/12 5:13 PM
orcus

dogfb -  The graphics are better than ME2. They are better if you play the PC version too. Phone Post

I'm playing on PC, so one would think I would be impressed since I only played the previous ones on 360.

Anyway, I've heard it gets way better after the opening, so we'll see.
3/7/12 5:48 PM
mobybeaver
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dogfb -
TSMontana -
Nubinatub - 

Play all the games! They are still really good! It's not like going back to play halo on the original Xbox... All 3 games look and play good. Phone Post
The games are horrible (ME1) and mediocre (ME2), but the story is amazing, so they are must plays. As much as I hated the gameplay, I love the games; picked up ME3 already. Phone Post
3/7/12 5:55 PM
PolandsFinest
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It does have a dead space feel to it. I'm 12 hours in and living it. Phone Post
3/7/12 9:11 PM
LittleKang
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn those brutes with garrcus are difficult Phone Post
3/7/12 10:32 PM
Oppsicrappedmypants
353 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think the game looks beautiful. Especially the mission when you meet us with tarrians on their moon. Their world burning in the background looks awesome. Phone Post
3/8/12 12:26 AM
Str4nger D4nger
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is it just me or has anyone noticed that EDI is rocking some wicked camel toe in her white alt costume? Not complaining or nuthin. Phone Post
3/8/12 12:51 AM
Firemansam

Are the story continuations from 1 and 2 major? I have a saved character on my Xbox but I want to get this on pc. Will my experience not be as good considering it will be my first pc mass effect? Phone Post
3/8/12 2:49 AM
Jamie_B
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Firemansam - Are the story continuations from 1 and 2 major? I have a saved character on my Xbox but I want to get this on pc. Will my experience not be as good considering it will be my first pc mass effect? Phone Post
This link will
Tell you how to move your xbox saves to PC. Enjoy the game. Phone Post
3/8/12 2:49 AM
Jamie_B
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://legion.cal24.pl/me2/ Phone Post
3/8/12 6:04 AM
Firemansam

Jamie_B - http://legion.cal24.pl/me2/ Phone Post
Your a boss Phone Post
3/8/12 11:12 AM
orcus

Firemansam -  Are the story continuations from 1 and 2 major? I have a saved character on my Xbox but I want to get this on pc. Will my experience not be as good considering it will be my first pc mass effect? Phone Post

Google it, I imported my 360 ME2 save to PC version of ME3.
3/8/12 12:12 PM
shootfighterbull

Conrad verner impresses! Phone Post
3/8/12 1:23 PM
Meohfumado
282 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shootfighterbull - Conrad verner impresses! Phone Post

Yup, he stepped up.
3/8/12 7:19 PM
NotoriouslyBIG
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anybody in the uk ever want an MP session hit me up. I'll be buying it in the morning. Phone Post
3/9/12 2:32 AM
FloridaStriker

Am i doing something wrong? Im playing it on PC and the graphic are not that great
3/9/12 9:28 AM
Jamie_B

FloridaStriker - Am i doing something wrong? Im playing it on PC and the graphic are not that great
Some of the animation is slightly down from ME2. As PC players were not getting the full potential we can get graphic wise. It was said they were giving us a high texture HD package but that's not happened. I'm cool with it though. I've been playing skyrim so that's prob why I notice it more. Phone Post
3/9/12 5:18 PM
RicePicker
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

so yeah um, this is pretty much the greatest game ever.

ps Mordin is a fucking bad ass Phone Post
3/9/12 6:34 PM
LittleKang
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RicePicker - so yeah um, this is pretty much the greatest game ever.

Lol

First I killed the ranchi queen and now I have to lie to mordin and fuck over the krogan Phone Post
3/9/12 7:10 PM
shootfighterbull

LittleKang -
RicePicker - so yeah um, this is pretty much the greatest game ever.

Lol

First I killed the ranchi queen and now I have to lie to mordin and fuck over the krogan Phone Post
I did the complete opposite of you, fag. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.