UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Mass effect 3

3/7/13 12:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bogle1
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

was great DLC probably one of my favorite so far! lots of funny bits and when your playing on insanity it actually fucking insane haha well the end part anyway
3/7/13 4:14 PM
TSMontana
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shootfighterbull - 
shootfighterbull -

I'll be playing the Citadel DLC tonight and will report back after doing so.

Holy Plot twist Batman!!!

I don't know why, But I found myself getting lost a lot in this dlc. Maybe it was because I haven't picked up this game in 4 months and I was high. Phone Post

I know! Can you now see the MGS analogy? Even the music is kinda that way.
3/7/13 4:16 PM
TSMontana
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bogle1 - was great DLC probably one of my favorite so far! lots of funny bits and when your playing on insanity it actually fucking insane haha well the end part anyway

Boss fight brought me back memories of fighting Saren in ME1.
3/7/13 4:46 PM
bogle1
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TSMontana -
bogle1 - was great DLC probably one of my favorite so far! lots of funny bits and when your playing on insanity it actually fucking insane haha well the end part anyway

Boss fight brought me back memories of fighting Saren in ME1.
I was a vanguard and now I feel my foes pain of charging then using nova...

I nearly rage quit haha Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.