UnderGround Forums

Florida Underground >> Riooooooooo

2/28/12 11:46 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bayna
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wanted to personally congratulate Mike Rio on making it to the live TUF tryouts. The fighters were recently announced and only one fighter from FL made it, and it was "The Wolverine"! Mike, if you see this, rep FL well, because most everyone in FL is a Rio fan! Good luck, Bro!!!
2/29/12 10:58 PM
Gomrad
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That is awesome news...   I coached Mike on a national team trip the late 90's when he wrestled for Southridge, great guy and a great warrior...    Looking forward to seeing him make his mark in the UFC.
3/4/12 9:56 AM
VemolasLazyEye
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I saw him take a nasty elbow to the nose in Daytona I mean it was mad crooked. He still won. Phone Post
3/9/12 10:58 PM
VemolasLazyEye
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
4/6/12 11:06 PM
Gojira
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The two sides of Mike The Wolverine Rio FIGHTING BOTH IN AND OUT OF THE CAGE: TUF 15 CONTESTANT, MIAMI'S OWN MIKE 'THE WOLVERINE' RIO GOES HEAD TO HEAD WITH AUTISM

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.