UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Wow! Tim Sylvia has AMAZING offer to the UG!

2/29/12 1:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Reggie Warren Jr
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reggie Warren Jr, The Man

He's taking the fan support and love to the next level! Gonna have some sort of contest to win a chance to corner him if he gets back in the UFC!
2/29/12 1:11 PM
mixedmartialfarts
598 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That would be pretty awesome.
2/29/12 1:20 PM
BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

haha, that WOULD be awesome
TaoistDragon
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How embarrassing.

Next thing you know he will offer Dana favors.
roperninja
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Awesome
2/29/12 1:25 PM
crowbar
742 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Solid offer from Tim.I can remember when Fabiano Iha offered a contest to UG`ers to walk him to the cage.
2/29/12 1:27 PM
TX_432
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want to see him back in the UFC to see how he does against todays roster. But mentally I cant get over the Mercer ko. I do wish him the best of luck though. Phone Post
2/29/12 1:30 PM
The Mouth

I respect Tim as a person....

However, I can't help but think this is about money.

He hasn't looked good in ANY fight since he left the UFC.

Where anyone would get any info stating he would do anything to someone like Dave Herman even mind bottles me.

2/29/12 1:31 PM
Rcs476
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol pick me, I would be completely useless.
2/29/12 1:32 PM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mixedmartialfarts - That would be pretty awesome.

2/29/12 1:33 PM
1armedScissor
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The collective UG/OG should be able to vote on a representative. Jordan Lynch comes to mind.
2/29/12 1:33 PM
KevinMcAllister
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm pretty good at the Jason Guida pre-fight pimp slap, if that helps away him. Phone Post
2/29/12 1:34 PM
KevinMcAllister
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sway* Phone Post
2/29/12 1:55 PM
LayzieTheSavage
199 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.middleeasy.com, Editor/Videographer
 Just because some of you are actually hating on this guy, makes me want him back in the UFC even more.
This guy is a former world champion, and I don't care how shitty the heavy weight div was back then, or whatever... Truth is, people were scared to death of Andrei Arlovski at the time, and Big Tim beat him 2 of 3 and had a great run in the UFC. 
I have admiration for him trying to accomplish what he believes he is capable of, and that's fighting the best in the world. 
Tho, the only thing I would like to see, is more training footage, showing the work Tim is putting in the gym...
And the cornerman idea is awesome, and for those of you who have never been backstage, this is your chance of a life time to experience something that a limited group are selected to experience. 
Best of luck to Tim... and...

RAISE HELL REGGIE!!!

-LTS
2/29/12 1:59 PM
T-Ham
288 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WAR TIMMAY!!!
2/29/12 2:15 PM
AttentionDeficitDizzle'sConcubine

Nice. Get in shape, bro.
2/29/12 2:17 PM
UGCTT_RickStorm
1737 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
 If this happens, Im sooo in for this one!!

Thanks for the post Reggie
2/29/12 2:18 PM
ABE FROMAN

Tim has to get in shape and win at least a couple outside the UFC, he can't expect that Dana will take him seriously if he's not even 265lbs and hasn't compiled a couple of victims.
2/29/12 2:19 PM
AssassinsNATION

TaoistDragon - How embarrassing.

Next thing you know he will offer Dana favors.
Really?! Keep the neg bullshit out if all you can do is reply w cunty responses. Phone Post
2/29/12 2:22 PM
Reggie Warren Jr
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reggie Warren Jr, The Man
Large Fun Bags -  Even IF he was given the gift of a fight on the undercard, he's just going to get ktfo and sent home

All this hooblah seems silly when said fighter isn't good at fighting Phone Post

Wow. Yeah, he sucks at fighting.  A gift on the undercard? Show some fucking respect to the guys who helped build and create the sport that you're allowed to watch today.
2/29/12 2:25 PM
lordbreakdown
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hells yeah.. I'm in!
2/29/12 2:28 PM
RJJH
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT TIMMY!!!!!

2/29/12 2:32 PM
DumpsterBaby
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's really cool to see a fighter whose name wasn't exactly synonymous with fan support to turn it around and win so many of us over... Honestly, I couldn't give less of a fuck if his intentions are money driven or not... He's a professional who's opening himself up to the fans on an unprofessional level. Pretty cool if you ask me. Phone Post
2/29/12 2:34 PM
HULKSMASH
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll corner Timmay as long as he agrees to do my laundry for a month.. Phone Post
2/29/12 2:40 PM
WholeMilk

Nothing against tim, but lets say Tim talks himself into the UFC. Who next? Will Kimbo talk himself back in? Bobb Sapp? James Toney?

The ability to "talk" yourself into the major leagues takes away from the legitimacy of the sport. This sets a bad precedent.

Do it the normal way, and none of these grassroots "campaigns" will be necessary. I imagine if he beats a few guys being scouted for the UFC, Joe Silva would have him right back.

Look at the Bloodyelbow Heavyweight scouting guide. Pick off two or three of those guys, and i would be SHOCKED if Tim wasn't back in.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.