UnderGround Forums

Florida Underground >> True cost of living in Thailand?

2/29/12 8:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ben Saunders
431 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does anyone know a true estimate of what it would cost to live a comfortable lifestyle in Thailand... a possible yearly estimate for costs to live, eat, maybe buy a home, and all the extra's to live a real comfortable and enjoyable life out there?

I appreciate any legit info... Thank you.

-BS
2/29/12 8:27 PM
ri_ot
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

from what I understand, the conversion rate is something like 30 to 1..  so..   dirt cheap.
2/29/12 9:26 PM
JesseLawrence
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

" if you want to live and fight cost are like 500 aa month but if your only coming out for 1 month training holiday then i recomend bring 1000 so you can enjoy yourself, "

Thats what a buddy of mine fighting full time and living out there told me, direct copy and paste from his message.
2/29/12 9:27 PM
JesseLawrence
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

By the way he's been living out there for over a here. I believe he said the 500 a month included all his food and other expenses, but I don't know all the details , I could ask him for a break down of everything.
3/1/12 2:39 PM
RODRIBS
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Ben, our kru is just getting back from a month over there. A bit back he lived there fore two years I believe. He will be back in the gym next week and can have him email you with some info if you want. Did you see Hangover 2 and decide its time to take over that country? :)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.