UnderGround Forums

Alabama Underground >> Sportfight x March 24th

3/1/12 8:22 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Matt Ward
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Huntsville,Al at the vbc. Come out to the first professional event in Alabama sanctioning history, and see what trained athletes can do.

Prelims at 530
Main card at 8 Phone Post
3/1/12 11:08 AM
Josh J
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We did some pretty cool promo interviews with the promoter last night.  I will post the vids here when they are up.  I was asked some pretty interesting questions.  Apparently, I'm an "online villian" and some people want to see me lose.

Buy a ticket.  Come watch me fight.  Be prepared to cry all over your Affliction shirt when I dissapoint you.

The guy I'm fighting was the #3 ranked ammy HW in the state at one point.  It should be a great fight.
3/1/12 2:04 PM
FCFBlazer
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am incapable of producing tears when wearing my affliction shirt! Phone Post
3/1/12 2:48 PM
Stranglehold26
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^That's just science. It's impossible to do! Same with Tapout.

Who are you fighting Josh? Good luck, villian!
3/1/12 8:59 PM
Josh J

His name is Morris Ginyard.

It's gonna be fun.

3/3/12 1:12 AM
AXC Ray

Josh will you please wear a shirt when you fight cause those bitch tits you had in that goofy video was disgusting and that belly damn it man thought you was training hard. Do you breast feed Matt and Tony with those.
3/3/12 9:35 AM
Josh J

Seriously Ray?

After seeing your bloated self packed into that tiny shirt on the news I didn't think you'd have the nerve to make fat jokes about someone else.  You looked like a tick about to pop.

Wanna find out how hard I'm training?  You know where to find me.  Or...... just keep talking as usual.   After seeing you on the news we're probably in the same weight class so you can't use that excuse.
3/3/12 10:38 AM
FCFBlazer
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*grabs popcorn and Dr. Pepper 10* Phone Post
3/5/12 10:31 AM
TomStedham
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have to buy a new keyboard because I just spit Monster on this one...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.