UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bryan Caraway threatens Rousey

3/6/12 6:48 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Devlin
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SikRick -  Ronda is a bigtalker, why cant you talk back??  Bryan has never even been in a street fight you dorks.  you guys are just all so jealous at who he is screwing,  your all too stupid to see what he did for miesha.  Everyone and their mom has been saying she was gonna lose for sure, everyone in Columbus where they were everyone on the net, everyone on twitter.  So much so that they damn near had Miesha believing the hype of Ronda.  Bryan "beats" on Miesha everyday, he is making it clear to his girl before hours before the fight that Ronda is a shittalker and not to believe it.  It sux when dumb fans truly believe Bryan would lose, it probably scared Miesha a little and got Bryan to get her motivated.  It was a little over the top, but so it the stupid line when fighters say I got mouths to feed etc.  Bryans moved worked a little, Miesha was no longer scared, and people stopped saying they both would get beat up,  The heat was on Bryan and not Miesha anymore, and watching the fight, Miesha wasnt scared of Ronda at all.

Paragraphs, use them.
3/6/12 7:05 AM
Leigh
904 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Winston Wolf - 
Leigh - Yes, he said it in response. He tried to laugh it off at first but morans kept saying he would actually lose (LOL!)

It was obvious Rousey would run through Tate, just like its obvious this guy would destroy Rousey. Just cos Rhonda could whup some of the omegas here, doesn't mean should could beat an actual decent male pro fighter Phone Post

its also obvious she has and had zero intent to actually fight him.Leigh ur a good guy But I gotta disagree with u here U dont ever say that to a woman You take the high road,He looks bad,not her

I agree he definitely could have handled it better but she definitely looks bad for instigating it. Why start on her opponent's boyfriend?

Actually, it doesn't bother me that she said it and I kind of think its funny but if people are going to assign blame, it lies with Rhonda.
3/6/12 7:14 AM
zora_d_1991
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd have no issue if Caraway just said he could armlock Ronda. There would be funny arguments to be had, perhaps even a charity grappling match. Saying dumb shit about knocking teeth down throats is trashy and juvenile. Phone Post
3/6/12 8:09 AM
Winston Wolf
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leigh - 
Winston Wolf - 
Leigh - Yes, he said it in response. He tried to laugh it off at first but morans kept saying he would actually lose (LOL!)

It was obvious Rousey would run through Tate, just like its obvious this guy would destroy Rousey. Just cos Rhonda could whup some of the omegas here, doesn't mean should could beat an actual decent male pro fighter Phone Post

its also obvious she has and had zero intent to actually fight him.Leigh ur a good guy But I gotta disagree with u here U dont ever say that to a woman You take the high road,He looks bad,not her

I agree he definitely could have handled it better but she definitely looks bad for instigating it. Why start on her opponent's boyfriend?

Actually, it doesn't bother me that she said it and I kind of think its funny but if people are going to assign blame, it lies with Rhonda.

like i said in an earlier post.I coach basketball.You wont ever see me yell at another teams player .You wont ever ever hear me threaten to physically hit a woman .I would if she hit my kids possible or in life and death .How old is Carraway ? 20 ? 15 ? Grow up u dont threaten to knock a womans teeth down her throat just because she said she could beat him in a fight.Did he really think she was serious ?I didnt read all the twitters But Miesha and her team have been saying a lot of crap about Rhonda including questioning her skills and title shot.All Caraway had to say was ya right sure you could then shed have looked bad But IMO he crosses the lione threatening to break her arm or ram her teeth down her throat.
3/6/12 8:22 AM
zora_d_1991
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So we agree in one thread and argue in another.....you are an intriguing fellow, Mr. Wolf. Phone Post
3/6/12 8:31 AM
LiftStrong
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SikRick -  Ronda is a bigtalker, why cant you talk back??  Bryan has never even been in a street fight you dorks.  you guys are just all so jealous at who he is screwing,  your all too stupid to see what he did for miesha.  Everyone and their mom has been saying she was gonna lose for sure, everyone in Columbus where they were everyone on the net, everyone on twitter.  So much so that they damn near had Miesha believing the hype of Ronda.  Bryan "beats" on Miesha everyday, he is making it clear to his girl before hours before the fight that Ronda is a shittalker and not to believe it.  It sux when dumb fans truly believe Bryan would lose, it probably scared Miesha a little and got Bryan to get her motivated.  It was a little over the top, but so it the stupid line when fighters say I got mouths to feed etc.  Bryans moved worked a little, Miesha was no longer scared, and people stopped saying they both would get beat up,  The heat was on Bryan and not Miesha anymore, and watching the fight, Miesha wasnt scared of Ronda at all.

Brian,
There are better ways to motivate a fighter than threatening to knock a girls teeth down her throat. Girls are stupid sometimes, they say a lot of stupid shit. Most men have learned this by now and understand that you just ignore it, you dont need to threaten them to validate yourself.
Thanks.
3/6/12 8:43 AM
darkness66
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I guess you guys haven't read her most recent interview. She calls him an average guy who likes to fight and says of course sure can beat him.
I don't doubt that she can give him a good fight on the ground or even judo toss him, but she's crazy if she thinks she can take punches from a man. Every time she's been hit in the face she turns her head and starts reaching desperately for the clinch. sara koffman would be smart to work on her punching power and possibly get the stoppage before ronda has a chance to clinch Phone Post
3/6/12 8:45 AM
Winston Wolf
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

zora_d_1991 - So we agree in one thread and argue in another.....you are an intriguing fellow, Mr. Wolf. Phone Post

lol never even noticed ur screen name ? thanks I guess I use the UG to get all my arguing out Better than arguing with my wife shes tough But if i threatened to knock her teeth out ( no matter what she said ) Id have half her familly here ready to kick my ass .I could take any of them though 1 on 1 but Id be lynched
3/6/12 8:47 AM
Winston Wolf

darkness66 - I guess you guys haven't read her most recent interview. She calls him an average guy who likes to fight and says of course sure can beat him.
I don't doubt that she can give him a good fight on the ground or even judo toss him, but she's crazy if she thinks she can take punches from a man. Every time she's been hit in the face she turns her head and starts reaching desperately for the clinch. sara koffman would be smart to work on her punching power and possibly get the stoppage before ronda has a chance to clinch Phone Post

so what she said she could beat him ? so ? whether she could or not who cares ? ur going to threaten to knock her teeth out ? and break her arm ?
3/6/12 8:48 AM
Winston Wolf

PS Zora what were we arguing about ? lol
3/6/12 8:48 AM
Winston Wolf

for the record i think Carraway would destroy her Big fucking deal he can beat a woman.She still is a much better woman fighter than he is a man
3/6/12 8:53 AM
ChangoBravo
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You are right. Ronda probaly could not beat a decent, male pro fighter.

But she would beat the shit out of Brian Carraway!

Chango
3/6/12 8:55 AM
BigWilliam
317 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There is no way to threaten a woman and not look like a complete ass. Caraway should know better.
3/6/12 8:58 AM
zora_d_1991

I was posting from my phone, so posts come up at odd times after I post. I may have been somewhat unkind towards you in the other thread the ref is now posting in. I suppose arguing isn't the proper term, since you clearly aren't some 14 year old douche. I also can't see you're a day one guy on my phone. Respect.
3/6/12 8:59 AM
Leigh
904 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Winston Wolf - 
zora_d_1991 - So we agree in one thread and argue in another.....you are an intriguing fellow, Mr. Wolf. Phone Post

lol never even noticed ur screen name ? thanks I guess I use the UG to get all my arguing out Better than arguing with my wife shes tough But if i threatened to knock her teeth out ( no matter what she said ) Id have half her familly here ready to kick my ass .I could take any of them though 1 on 1 but Id be lynched

Why are you talking about fighting your in laws and saying you could beat them 1 on 1? Lynching??
3/6/12 8:59 AM
darkness66
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Winston Wolf - for the record i think Carraway would destroy her Big fucking deal he can beat a woman.She still is a much better woman fighter than he is a man
For the record, I don't think caraway was threatening her. I think he was just saying what would really happen if there were a fight between the two. Phone Post
3/6/12 9:21 AM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Look it was a pretty dumb thing to say. The guy should have just laughed it off and give it no credence. Rousey can be annoying as fuck and the way she tends to make things not only personal but is shameless in her unsportsmanlike behavior can be deeply offensive to some people.

But in the end nobody is ever going to 'like'' a guy who says he going to beat up a girl.Will he actually succeed when they get into a fight,probably since it is might hard for a woman athlete (even is she is the best) to beat a male athlete (even is he is mediocre).

Still i think people should give both this guy and Miesha Tate a break. When you girlfriend gets in there and generally put herself in harms way it is only natural that you get a little protective as her husband/boyfriend (i hope most people would agree that this is a natural reaction....though perhaps not wholly professional).
When people completely do away with the sportsmanship and code of conduct that generally exist between fighters then things tend to get a little extra heated.

And Rousey does tend to create situations where normal d people,who play by the rules (in this case rules about how most fighter conduct themselves towards each other before and after fights are always left looking silly. But the risk is that you might get called out for it by people who decide to make an exception in your case and try to set aside the rules as well. In this case the result is that Miesha boyfriend looks rather silly. But there are certain risks involved that might blow back into your face.

It is a little funny though that all these people are here defending Rousey ''honor'' while she called him out in the first place (if i am not mistaken). This might have well been a joke but if you constantly throw up mixed signals between real psycho and played psycho you cannot blame people to forcefully if the lose track of things.
3/6/12 9:26 AM
zora_d_1991

As a professional athlete, Caraway simply cannot say things like that. Joking or not, that's white trash bullshit. He's not retarded, he should know what hyping a fight is. Honestly, twitter is the fucking worst.
3/6/12 9:28 AM
Winston Wolf

zora_d_1991 - I was posting from my phone, so posts come up at odd times after I post. I may have been somewhat unkind towards you in the other thread the ref is now posting in. I suppose arguing isn't the proper term, since you clearly aren't some 14 year old douche. I also can't see you're a day one guy on my phone. Respect.

hey i see the thread we disagreed on Hey thats a tough subject and I could be wrong but stand by my opinion.Im the sports longest and biggest fan off all time.Welcome to the forum
3/6/12 9:28 AM
Winston Wolf

zora_d_1991 - As a professional athlete, Caraway simply cannot say things like that. Joking or not, that's white trash bullshit. He's not retarded, he should know what hyping a fight is. Honestly, twitter is the fucking worst.

he will be known more for that than his MMA record
3/6/12 9:29 AM
BigWilliam
317 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh come on fightharder, Rhonda is not some master trash talker that has been tormenting people. tate was just as guilty, talked just as much shit and in the end just couldn't back it up.

Yes I understand wanting to protect the people you care about. But tate is a professional fighter, caraway needs to know that these things happen. He could easily make snide comments and noone would say a thing. But threats? That is full on retard mode and will hurt noone but him.
3/6/12 9:34 AM
zora_d_1991

Indeed.

Thanks for the official welcome, Winston :)

I maintain my stance, as well.
3/6/12 9:36 AM
radiobaby
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BigWilliam - Oh come on fightharder, Rhonda is not some master trash talker that has been tormenting people.

Youve got to be shitting me.

Shes been on every show, every podcast, every site has interviewed her, every show has had her on blabbering everyday for months, not to mention every thing she says on twitter and otherwise is deemed thread worthy on here. I am seriously on ronda rousey goddamn overload.
3/6/12 9:42 AM
paw
1528 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Winston Wolf - 
zora_d_1991 - As a professional athlete, Caraway simply cannot say things like that. Joking or not, that's white trash bullshit. He's not retarded, he should know what hyping a fight is. Honestly, twitter is the fucking worst.

he will be known more for that than his MMA record

3/6/12 9:48 AM
zora_d_1991

She was irrelevant 6 months ago and now she's Strikeforce champ. Master trash talker, no. She is however a life long world class Judoka with a world class Judoka for a mom. She's been dealing with serious competition pressure and people speculating since she was little. It's not a big shock she's developed an alpha male athlete persona when she's put on the spot with questions. I applaud her intensity. Gokor and Judo Gene seem to respect her fine. People want to interview her, blame them for the overload you're feeling.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.