UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bryan Caraway threatens Rousey

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

3/6/12 11:30 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
zora_d_1991
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She didn't say she'd "knock his teeth down his throat". People on cops say that when they have a knee in their spine. Ronda was hyping, Caraway reacted like a meathead boyfriend. It's not the same thing.
3/6/12 12:29 PM
SikRick
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you are all so lame, your on a fighting forum were two fighters talked trash, big deal,  every idiot on here knows Bryan wouldnt hurt Ronda,  but it is hilarious that most idiots on here dont realize Bryan would sub Ronda 5 times in 5 min.  people are so clueless
3/6/12 1:13 PM
Winston Wolf
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leigh - 
Winston Wolf - 
zora_d_1991 - So we agree in one thread and argue in another.....you are an intriguing fellow, Mr. Wolf. Phone Post

lol never even noticed ur screen name ? thanks I guess I use the UG to get all my arguing out Better than arguing with my wife shes tough But if i threatened to knock her teeth out ( no matter what she said ) Id have half her familly here ready to kick my ass .I could take any of them though 1 on 1 but Id be lynched

Why are you talking about fighting your in laws and saying you could beat them 1 on 1? Lynching??

im just saying if i said that to my wife id expect to be lynched or if i said that to any woman id have to be ready to fight there man but nid never say that to a woman
3/6/12 1:15 PM
Winston Wolf
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/06/12 1:16 PM
Leigh - 
zora_d_1991 - As a professional athlete, Caraway simply cannot say things like that.

You're probably right but then you should also hold Rhonda to the same standard. She called him out

Leigh do u think Rhonda was seriously wanted to fight Carraway ? ya she called him out ? so ? it was obviously not her intent to actually fight him in a show or street.All he had to do was say suuure or laugh it off Not say Ill knock ur teeth down ur throat But hey thats just my opinion
3/6/12 1:39 PM
Yelm
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

darkness66 - 
Winston Wolf - for the record i think Carraway would destroy her Big fucking deal he can beat a woman.She still is a much better woman fighter than he is a man
For the record, I don't think caraway was threatening her. I think he was just saying what would really happen if there were a fight between the two. Phone Post

This exactly.  But it is funner for the Rousey fans to let her play the victim even though she started the whole thing.
3/6/12 1:53 PM
Winston Wolf

Yelm - 
darkness66 - 
Winston Wolf - for the record i think Carraway would destroy her Big fucking deal he can beat a woman.She still is a much better woman fighter than he is a man
For the record, I don't think caraway was threatening her. I think he was just saying what would really happen if there were a fight between the two. Phone Post

This exactly.  But it is funner for the Rousey fans to let her play the victim even though she started the whole thing.

she also finished it
3/6/12 2:03 PM
zora_d_1991
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Winston FTFW.

This isn't fighter bashing either, before anyone plays that card. Caraway was speaking from an emotional place to have said something so boorish. Ronda hyped this fight spectacularly well.If you didn't watch live, you saw a stream or a replay. I question the morals and intelligence level of someone who thinks even joking about knocking a womans teeth out is not totally unacceptable. If you do, go fuck yourself.
3/6/12 2:10 PM
Gokudamus stole my name
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Caraway got trolled. Rousey seems delusional
3/6/12 2:12 PM
Winston Wolf

Edited: 03/06/12 2:29 PM
zora_d_1991 - Winston FTFW.

This isn't fighter bashing either, before anyone plays that card. Caraway was speaking from an emotional place to have said something so boorish. Ronda hyped this fight spectacularly well.If you didn't watch live, you saw a stream or a replay. I question the morals and intelligence level of someone who thinks even joking about knocking a womans teeth out is not totally unacceptable. If you do, go fuck yourself.

i was brought up not to talk to woman like that .Im sure Carraway was emotional because it was near fight time But IMO he should apologize and be the bigger"man" as u put it.The very few arguements Ive had with woman other than my wife I felt bad about and would always apolgize evev if i was in the right.Im sure if he apologized it would end it.As for Rhonda and Meisha hyping the fight that is their job and they did a great job doing so.But what Carraway said IMO wasnt appropriate
3/6/12 2:29 PM
BradGluckman
931 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/06/12 2:30 PM

Looks like they worked out any differences
3/6/12 3:22 PM
Leigh
1186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Winston Wolf -
Leigh - 
zora_d_1991 - As a professional athlete, Caraway simply cannot say things like that.

You're probably right but then you should also hold Rhonda to the same standard. She called him out

Leigh do u think Rhonda was seriously wanted to fight Carraway ? ya she called him out ? so ? it was obviously not her intent to actually fight him in a show or street.All he had to do was say suuure or laugh it off Not say Ill knock ur teeth down ur throat But hey thats just my opinion
No I don't think she intended to fight him. And I don't think he intends to knock her teeth down her throat Phone Post
3/6/12 4:10 PM
Winston Wolf

Leigh - 
Winston Wolf -
Leigh - 

No I don't think she intended to fight him. And I don't think he intends to knock her teeth down her throat Phone Post

im sure he has no intent
3/6/12 4:12 PM
Winston Wolf

Dogmeat 1 - Rousey said some stupid shit and Carraway responded in kind. It doesn't matter how much you guys act like white knights, you are not going to get any action out of it. If you are going to whine about Carraway being unprofessional then you really should be going after Rhonda too

just because she is a woman doesn't give her a free pass to act like a moron

im married and way too old for her anyways
3/6/12 4:14 PM
32Hunter
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think she would fight him, the didnt back don from her statement at all on the mma show yesterday. Phone Post
3/6/12 5:09 PM
zora_d_1991

Fuck you and your white knight garbage. Besides, I already tried that line on Winston in a similar thread. No one here is that delusional. You've made your point clear, dogmeat. Have fun with it. You're a classy dude. Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.