UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bryan Caraway threatens Rousey

3/3/12 1:01 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Blowtorch19
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I could see him getting cut over a comment like that. Regardless of what Ronda said or thinks it was a stupid move for him to even acknowledge her. Phone Post
3/3/12 1:02 AM
HOLLYWOOD-MO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Someone post the "Maidens I've Rescued" pic for all the knights! Phone Post
3/3/12 1:06 AM
TheEssence
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is this really happening? Phone Post
3/3/12 1:09 AM
2JupitersTooMany
1791 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Props to this fellow for not being afraid of a 135 pound woman. Ice in his veins. Fearless. Phone Post
3/3/12 1:09 AM
Jose Aldo Junior Dos Santos
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/3/12 1:10 AM
CyborgRoyce
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Threatening to beat up a women is just low and looks bad regardless of who she is...

Bryan Caraway vs Henry Akins. Lets set it up
3/3/12 1:13 AM
CindyO

tharsheblows - Bryan Caraway ? @BryanCaraway
@colbub and if she wants to challenge a man I'll knock her teeth dwn her throat the break her arm!

Ha! No, he wouldn't! Meisha's boyfriend and Ronda's mom need to get/keep their hush on. Good Lord!

Cindy
3/3/12 1:20 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
830 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vinny Magalhaes What do you say to Bryan Caraway if you see him with 2 black eyes? Nothing, Miesha has told him twice already. Bryan Caraway makes Miesha Tate a sandwich. #truestory
3/3/12 1:20 AM
Sigitywop bears

I don't see what all the fuss is about. A male professional fighter says he'd beat up a female professional fighter after SHE was the first one to start running her mouth and now he's a woman beater?? Get the fuck outta here

Even I would talk shit to a female professional fighter if she started running her mouth about me and I know for a fact she'd whoop my ass! But if you're a fuckin man That fights for a living and a woman in the same profession is talking shit bout u and ur girl saying shes gonna whoop both ur asses and u just let it go then ur a certified bitch.

Its not like he knocked her out or theyre gonna fight. Like he said its a sport and he probably would wreck her. Gtfo of here with this white knight shit Phone Post
3/3/12 1:21 AM
Ew0k187

rousey would wreck caraway

total head case he'd probably barf at least 14 times before getting in the cage with her
3/3/12 1:22 AM
Ew0k187

Gobulcoque - A real man wouldn't bother saying he could beat up a woman regardless of what she's saying.

Funny that Caraway gets nervous and anxiety attacks when he has to fight men but has no problem threatening girls.

Ronda would have a pretty good shot at beating him too.

and this
3/3/12 1:24 AM
strikknucklez

He's fucked himself a bit
Should have never responded
Ronda is getting good at keeping us talking and now she tricking people into saying dumb shit lol Phone Post
3/3/12 1:27 AM
radiobaby
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

strikknucklez - He's fucked himself a bit
Ronda is getting good at keeping us talking and now she tricking people into saying dumb shit lol Phone Post

meaning she is the most obnoxious person on earth.
3/3/12 1:27 AM
TACKLE
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't know what happened, but Bryan is a great guy. The few times I have been around him his has been respectful, uplifting, and a great fighter. 
3/3/12 1:31 AM
AceAtGSU
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We should make meisha fight a man and see if she is still so cool about it...reinstate cyborg and make it happen.
3/3/12 1:37 AM
mchase126
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sigitywop bears -  But if you're a fuckin man That fights for a living and a woman in the same profession is talking shit bout u and ur girl saying shes gonna whoop both ur asses and u just let it go then ur a certified bitch.  Phone Post

Lol at this clown and at all of you who say "she started talking shit first".

He's a man, first of all, and she is just hyping her fight anyway. Responding in such a way is what makes you a bitch. He probably just didn't think before he said it, but IMO a confident and self-respecting man would rise above and stay out of it.
3/3/12 1:42 AM
painstriker

rhonda rhonda rhonda

going too far methinks
3/3/12 1:42 AM
32Hunter
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mchase126 - 
Sigitywop bears -  But if you're a fuckin man That fights for a living and a woman in the same profession is talking shit bout u and ur girl saying shes gonna whoop both ur asses and u just let it go then ur a certified bitch.  Phone Post

Lol at this clown and at all of you who say "she started talking shit first".

He's a man, first of all, and she is just hyping her fight anyway. Responding in such a way is what makes you a bitch. He probably just didn't think before he said it, but IMO a confident and self-respecting man would rise above and stay out of it.

maybe laugh at her like he should've done, he just looks stupid and whipped responding like he did.
3/3/12 1:44 AM
UGCTT_Dinamita
131 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP -  Vinny Magalhaes What do you say to Bryan Caraway if you see him with 2 black eyes? Nothing, Miesha has told him twice already. Bryan Caraway makes Miesha Tate a sandwich. #truestory
@VinnyMMA Bryan Caraway makes Miesha Tate a sandwich. #truestory Phone Post
3/3/12 1:49 AM
32Hunter
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

damn he's been busy doing damage control on twitter. this is funny.
3/3/12 2:03 AM
GIBB0
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you saw when she said it she first said she'd beat him as a joke.

Then Rogan said "really?".

Then you can see she wanted to say no but her competitiveness kicked in and she had a big smile and said she would beat him. She's not going to say no.

If I was Carraway I would have said "settle down now Ronda, lets not get silly" or something like that, if I'd respond at all. Not "I'll smash your teeth down your throat and break your arm" or whatever he said.

Scared/defensive/beta response from him in my opinion. Phone Post
3/3/12 2:04 AM
rockwell
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

radiobaby - 
strikknucklez - He's fucked himself a bit

meaning she is the most obnoxious person on earth.

THIS!
3/3/12 2:05 AM
tbi0904
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TACKLE -  Don't know what happened, but Bryan is a great guy. The few times I have been around him his has been respectful, uplifting, and a great fighter. 

I think it's pretty obvious what happened. Ronda punked his girlfriend big time at the weigh in and he's not happy about it, plus all the smack Ronda has talked about Bryan and Meisha (and pretty much anyone else in the mma community). He lost his cool and had a brainfart on social media.
3/3/12 2:08 AM
jaclynk

Bryan's just trying to get his point across, a woman's place is in the kitchen. Even if he doesn't want to say that out loud.
3/3/12 2:08 AM
Ensanity
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lot of trolling on this thread if you think Ronda beats a decent male fighter Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.