UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bryan Caraway threatens Rousey

3/3/12 2:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KevinMcAllister
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Formulate Infinity - You kids need to stay off twitter and while youre at it stop twisting the truth. This guy didnt threaten anyone, this little girl talks like a man and calls him out, and he just said what everyone knows. Which is women can't compete with men in physical sports. Oh the humanity! Phone Post
If he had sais "contrary to what Ronda has said, I dont believe a woman could hang with a man in a physical sport" nobody would care.

But he chose to say id punch her teeth down her throat and break her arm. Slight difference there, ol chap. Phone Post
3/3/12 2:22 PM
CALI NATIVE
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_TrevGore - 
ds1970 -
tharsheblows - Lol at Tate bragging that her boyfriend could beat a woman up.

This was also extraordinarily stupid. They're perfect for each other! Phone Post
^This^

3/3/12 2:23 PM
LiftStrong
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How stupid is this Caraway guy. Ill look forward to him being cut by Monday.
3/3/12 2:26 PM
John Nic

This comment will do more for his career than when it came out that he was dating Tate. He should be the woman beater of his division.. People love to see a real life villain fight. Phone Post
3/3/12 2:37 PM
chalice

normally on the UG people would be unanimously calling caraway out for a statement like that directed towards a women.

it's a testament to just how pro rousey is at getting haters mad that so many people are actually sticking up for him in this thread.
3/3/12 3:36 PM
UGCTT_TrevGore
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If she loses this fight tonight, which I expect she will... Man, what a meltdown. Phone Post
3/3/12 4:06 PM
NBK > 209

Nice way to leave out all the people goating him into saying "of course i'd beat her". Then they make it worse by saying he just wants to pick on a girl, then worse by saying he shouldn't want to fight a girl, until he finally gets mad and just states a fact. If she's gonna be a big mouth and say she can beat me I'll tell you what would happen, i'd knock her teeth out and break HER arm.

He was trolled into saying the stuff he did. He never meant anything other than to laugh about Rhonda's statement and say "It's nonsense everyone knows i'd beat her"

You guys are ridiculous.
3/3/12 4:10 PM
Schmohawked

I don't like Ronda, but Caraway just looks ignorant trying to argue his point.
3/3/12 4:10 PM
random_perv

Bryan acted like a bitch boy. Phone Post
3/3/12 4:14 PM
The Cooler

Wonder how many of the tale bearers here are the same ones that criticized FRB for "telling" Zuffa about Chandela's meat curtains.
3/3/12 4:34 PM
NBK > 209

SleepBomb -  woman beater living in a trailer park. they are gonna make a Lifetime movie about this woman beating dirtbag.

i think we really know what happened to Miesha's nose now. are you happy you did that Bryan?

MODS this post should be deleted. Bryan has never been accused of or been a woman beater. This is fighter bashing. This whole thread is a joke.
3/3/12 4:37 PM
The Cooler

NBK > 209 - 
SleepBomb -  woman beater living in a trailer park. they are gonna make a Lifetime movie about this woman beating dirtbag.

i think we really know what happened to Miesha's nose now. are you happy you did that Bryan?

MODS this post should be deleted. Bryan has never been accused of or been a woman beater. This is fighter bashing. This whole thread is a joke.

He's an obvious troll. He should just be banned. He is however hysterical like a woman so perhaps the issue of domestic violence is near and dear to his heart.

Hey mods...everyone (that is a real fan) is sick of the limitless bullshit that goes on here. Start handing out some fucking bans. Start with me for cursing if you have to, just fucking do something.
3/3/12 4:58 PM
teamRAZORSHARP

Strategy101 - Certainly an "out of context" statement here, and even more comical how many people are taking it so seriously.

For anyone who didnt watch the video, and those who did it was quite clear Ronda was just joking, and trying to simply back up the "Rowdy" persona she's worked so hard on building... especially considering she even made it clear she was just kidding right after, saying both Tate and Caraway were very nice.

Even more sad that Brian was unwittingly dragged into a dumb argument/issue... would have preferred to see him handle it with a bit more class.

I'd agree with the notion that some have stated in that Tate & Co. have made a poor display of themselves in this matchup. Its quite obvious Ronda has just been following the WWE/Chael Sonnen-esque path towards fame and fortune and they could have either played along and made things really interesting or simply been quiet in general, instead they've responded fairly poorly to the whole act.

While I'd like for an exciting fight, I do think part of me will have to root for Ronda simply because I think she has a much better grasp on how to help promote fights and bring attention to a struggling womens division.
yeah I totally agree good post VTFU somebody Phone Post
3/3/12 5:27 PM
Carne de cavalo é o melhor
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NBK > 209 -

She lived in an RV with two dudes.

Bryan Tate and the mystery roommate are Eskimo brothers, guaranteed.

Its only gay when the balls touch, right? Phone Post
3/3/12 5:50 PM
SleepBomb

NBK > 209 - 

please remove the penis from you rmouth. then speak. super TY!
3/3/12 6:01 PM
KimboByGhettoplex
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

get back in the kitchen brian carayway
3/3/12 6:07 PM
bshaw1979

Carne de cavalo é o melhor - 
Magic8 - My gawd, these white knights...Take it easy nerds.  Ronda's not going to fuck you because you scurried to her defense on the interwebs.   

I was kinda rooting for her before.  Now I hope Miesha beats her loud mouth ass for five rounds.

lol the humor here is that a professional male MMA fighter is calling a woman out.

Wonder if Tate snatched his phone to have him "Defend her honor".
<br type="_moz" />

I really doubt he was "calling her out".. She had ran her mouth in the past and someone asked him what would really happen. Lets be real guys. How is Rhonda gonna beat him when she can't even beat Meisha.
3/3/12 6:13 PM
UGCTT_buchu8oolong
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kinda feel bad for this guy. Rhonda runs her mouth then the little elves come out on Twitter and bait.

Shouldn't have responded, but still...

Obvious that both parties knew it was/is a joke if you don't cherry pick the dumb comments. Phone Post
3/3/12 6:52 PM
mexican jujitsu
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NBK > 209 - Nice way to leave out all the people goating him into saying "of course i'd beat her". Then they make it worse by saying he just wants to pick on a girl, then worse by saying he shouldn't want to fight a girl, until he finally gets mad and just states a fact. If she's gonna be a big mouth and say she can beat me I'll tell you what would happen, i'd knock her teeth out and break HER arm.

He was trolled into saying the stuff he did. He never meant anything other than to laugh about Rhonda's statement and say "It's nonsense everyone knows i'd beat her"

You guys are ridiculous.

so in your words, he finally got mad (emotional because his masculinity felt threatened by a girl) and stated the fact that he could knock her teeth down her throat and break her arm. emotional response =/= joke.

lets be real. he got butthurt and didnt like being called out by a girl in front of the world, then proceeded to get over emotional and fart out of his mouth.
3/3/12 6:53 PM
mexican jujitsu
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he should have laughed it off and ignored her. instead he dug his own hole and he kept asking for more shovels.
3/3/12 7:03 PM
Dr Violence
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yeah he got trolled hard, and by low-level amateurish trolls too, very embarrassing

twitter on the whole is very embarrassing for everyone involved
3/3/12 7:11 PM
NBK > 209

mexican jujitsu - 
NBK > 209 - Nice way to leave out all the people goating him into saying "of course i'd beat her". Then they make it worse by saying he just wants to pick on a girl, then worse by saying he shouldn't want to fight a girl, until he finally gets mad and just states a fact. If she's gonna be a big mouth and say she can beat me I'll tell you what would happen, i'd knock her teeth out and break HER arm.

You guys are ridiculous.

so in your words, he finally got mad (emotional because his masculinity felt threatened by a girl) and stated the fact that he could knock her teeth down her throat and break her arm. emotional response =/= joke.

lets be real. he got butthurt and didnt like being called out by a girl in front of the world, then proceeded to get over emotional and fart out of his mouth.

No not at all. He got mad because 50 trolls goated him into saying "Yeah I could beat her" then turned against him in a second. It wasn't about him feeling threatened by Rhonda, but by being insulted by a bunch of faggots who've never thrown a punch or taken one in their whole lives. He got trolled. He should have said nothing, but he's not a bad guy, he got trolled hard by the worst fans of ANY sport, MMA.
3/3/12 7:11 PM
Dedicated1

Wow, it is awesome how an Olympic athlete is completely disregarded competing against the greatness of a TUF cast member.

I wish I had Showtime!
3/3/12 7:25 PM
kingjames100
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's strange how a 9 page thread full of fighter bashing goes unseen by ALL mods.
3/3/12 7:30 PM
kinkle

kingjames100 - It's strange how a 9 page thread full of fighter bashing goes unseen by ALL mods.

Agreed. The Rousey bashing seems to be ignored by the MODS, people are even agreeing that she should be ASSAULTED. Fucking disgusting.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.