UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bryan Caraway threatens Rousey

3/3/12 7:25 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
kingjames100
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's strange how a 9 page thread full of fighter bashing goes unseen by ALL mods.
3/3/12 7:30 PM
kinkle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kingjames100 - It's strange how a 9 page thread full of fighter bashing goes unseen by ALL mods.

Agreed. The Rousey bashing seems to be ignored by the MODS, people are even agreeing that she should be ASSAULTED. Fucking disgusting.
3/3/12 7:33 PM
The Sultan
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

would be hilarious if he lost
3/3/12 7:42 PM
i pee blood

honestly don't see what the problem is here...
3/3/12 7:45 PM
SleepBomb

a good thing brian does all the cooking and cleaning coz miesha is gonna have an arm in a cast in a few hours
3/3/12 7:52 PM
mexican jujitsu
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NBK > 209 - 
mexican jujitsu - 
NBK > 209 - Nice way to leave out all the people goating him into saying "of course i'd beat her". Then they make it worse by saying he just wants to pick on a girl, then worse by saying he shouldn't want to fight a girl, until he finally gets mad and just states a fact. If she's gonna be a big mouth and say she can beat me I'll tell you what would happen, i'd knock her teeth out and break HER arm.

He was trolled into saying the stuff he did. He never meant anything other than to laugh about Rhonda's statement and say "It's nonsense everyone knows i'd beat her"

You guys are ridiculous.

so in your words, he finally got mad (emotional because his masculinity felt threatened by a girl) and stated the fact that he could knock her teeth down her throat and break her arm. emotional response =/= joke.

lets be real. he got butthurt and didnt like being called out by a girl in front of the world, then proceeded to get over emotional and fart out of his mouth.

No not at all. He got mad because 50 trolls goated him into saying "Yeah I could beat her" then turned against him in a second. It wasn't about him feeling threatened by Rhonda, but by being insulted by a bunch of faggots who've never thrown a punch or taken one in their whole lives. He got trolled. He should have said nothing, but he's not a bad guy, he got trolled hard by the worst fans of ANY sport, MMA.

but he didnt say yeah, i could beat her. he said, and this is directly from his twitter,

@colbub and if she wants to challenge a man I'll knock her teeth dwn her throat the break her arm!

that sounds like an emotional response from someone who felt threatened by having a girl, with the credentials to beat him, challenge him. and this comes from a non faggot(sometimes) that has been punched and thrown many punches since i started boxing at 7.
3/3/12 7:55 PM
Neil Funk

he should have just said "I would defeat her rather easily, in fact she might sustain an injury to one of her extremities should this fight take place."

it's the salty language that has turned the mob against him.
3/3/12 7:56 PM
mexican jujitsu
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sal Penis - What do you mean he got trolled into saying that? Obviously he is mentally weak. Maybe for Meisha's sake and pr control, her and this dude should stay off twitter if they cant handle being 'trolled'. Lame ass excuses.

also this. sal sums it up better here. maybe ive taken too many punches.

heres another gem, but he was joking right?

@PADDYKILLZ @cmpunk @frontrowbrian oh I dnt hit Women! But she not a women. She gonna act like a dude she can deal w the consequences.
3/3/12 7:58 PM
Madrugadao
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where was all the disgust when Sonnen threatened to sexually assault Anderson's wife?
3/3/12 8:00 PM
mexican jujitsu

SoccerCRE'dMyAce - Ronda would beat him up fairly easily IMHO

it will look something like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJmAjUJUK-M
3/3/12 8:00 PM
hellride
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This guy should have taken the high road.. and now he just looks like a fucking douche. Shame on you Carraway, you did this to yourself.
3/3/12 8:06 PM
Meohfumado
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whole thing has been blown outta proportion.

Obviously the best thing to say would've been to laugh it off and say, "She should worry about Miesha," etc.

But still pretty funny he got trolled hard into diving into a situation where he can ONLY look bad. Should've seen that coming.

Twitter ruins so many lives and reputations...
3/3/12 8:09 PM
kinkle

Atkinson - 
fightcity - WTF? That fucking pussy needs to shut his mouth threatening women! Ronda would break that little bitches fucking arm...
Your such a faggot, telling it like he wasn't provoked on numerous occasions. Also try to get it through your thick skull that it's just words and retaliation against a loud and obnoxious egomaniac shemale who actually does need to be put in her place.

If this isn't FIGHTER BASHING, I don't know what is. I hope you are BANNED. Where is that mr_ziplockk mod???

People are provoked all the time, they don't threaten to assault women. I doubt Caraway would EVER lay a finger on a woman, and would never make those comments physical. But if the "twitter" haters were provoking him, he should've just stopped reading it for awhile, cool down, and forget about it.
3/3/12 9:25 PM
rebelyell
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol. Favorite part, Bryan Tate. Lol
3/3/12 10:19 PM
Smith1234
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would take Rousey.
3/3/12 10:39 PM
caged conflict

Rousey is indeed a punk who needs to learn her place- as evidenced during the weigh in stare down. I doubt Tate will be the one to show her though. Possibly a post fight altercation with Caraway? If so I have Caraway by tko via donkey punches. Do work kid, give her the Ike Turner. Delusional chics should never challenge men, this isn't tennis.
3/3/12 11:10 PM
WuDaddy
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What a scumbag who threatens a woman Phone Post
3/4/12 12:12 AM
UGCTT_TrevGore
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll be PMing you shortly, bra. You see that arm? Phone Post
3/4/12 12:31 AM
Smith1234
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rousey sees your arm and raised you a facked up elbow. Wow.
3/4/12 12:49 AM
Kostakio
386 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ lol Phone Post
3/4/12 12:57 AM
BLPorritt
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Smith1234 - Rousey sees your arm and raised you a facked up elbow. Wow.

3/4/12 8:23 AM
Hansumboy

Barry_BondsMVP -  lol Ronda was beating up dudes for money in HS, he'd be no different...

Actually, he´s a professional fighter with 16 fights under his belt. Not some dumb frat boy. So it would be different...
3/4/12 8:28 AM
Leigh
627 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL @ the crazy white knights. Being a woman does not mean you get to run your mouth and not get it back. Its also a very classless move by Rousey cos it puts him in a no win situation

She looked pretty hot though
3/4/12 8:36 AM
British Wrestling

Leigh - Being a woman does not mean you get to run your mouth and not get it back.

Is this 1955?
3/4/12 8:40 AM
Leigh
627 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

British Wrestling - 
Leigh - Being a woman does not mean you get to run your mouth and not get it back.

Is this 1955?

Say wut? In 1955 did women used to threaten to beat up guys and not get told the truth?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.