3/4/12 9:03 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
British Wrestling
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leigh - 
British Wrestling - 
Leigh - 
British Wrestling - 
Leigh - Being a woman does not mean you get to run your mouth and not get it back.

Is this 1955?

Say wut? In 1955 did women used to threaten to beat up guys and not get told the truth?

Oh please. His response was born out of insecurity and nothing more.

Have you been drinking?

Yes. What's your excuse?
3/4/12 9:05 AM
JOB
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What a bunch of fannies.

She made the comments, he simply responded to them. Stop getting your knickers in a twist. Nothing wrong with what he said.
3/4/12 1:31 PM
Smith1234
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Has Caraway tweeted since the fight? Would love to see him comment.
3/4/12 2:45 PM
UGCTT_Zaph
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leigh - LOL @ the crazy white knights. Being a woman does not mean you get to run your mouth and not get it back. Its also a very classless move by Rousey cos it puts him in a no win situation

She looked pretty hot though

He wasn't in a no-win situation.  There were many ways he could have handled this.  For example, he could have scoffed or just laughed it off.  A little smile with a "Ronda, please" would have conveyed the message quite well.  Hell, even something condescending like "know your place and play with the other little girls" would have been better than his little hissy fit was.

He put himself in a no-win situation by answering the way he did.
3/4/12 2:51 PM
YouCantHandleMyRiddum
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At first, I felt bad about Ronda breaking Tate's arm but after reading the article, I'm fucking glad Ronda broke her arm.

Tate and her boyfriend are insecure little cry babies and they got trolled hard by Ronda. The dude shouldn't have even responded to the claim. He should have brushed it off.

:)

3/4/12 3:06 PM
UGCTT_TrevGore
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Smith1234 - Has Caraway tweeted since the fight? Would love to see him comment.
Neither of them have tweeted since the fight. Phone Post
3/4/12 3:38 PM
sgotwalks
3211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rhonda should have called him out in the post fight interview. That would have been some funny shit!
3/4/12 3:40 PM
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_TrevGore -
Smith1234 - Has Caraway tweeted since the fight? Would love to see him comment.
Neither of them have tweeted since the fight. Phone Post
Lol Phone Post
3/4/12 4:55 PM
CindyO

Smith1234 - Has Caraway tweeted since the fight? Would love to see him comment.

Maybe he'll win the Twitter contest this month.

I love Miesha but this boy needs to shut up the next time someone on Twitter tries to throw this (or anything like it) up in his face- and it will happen because he has shown he is weak in that area by the way he carried on for 2 hours. Miesha didn't need this shit the night before the biggest fight of her life.

Still a big fan of Ms. Tate, though;)

Cindy

3/4/12 5:00 PM
CindyO

sgotwalks - Rhonda should have called him out in the post fight interview. That would have been some funny shit!

I watched a clip of the post fight interview and someone brought up the Twitter thing. I thought for sure she was going to call him out (or at least make him look dumber) but she didn't. She did lol about what she, her friend and mom were doing while he was getting his ass kicked on Twitter;)

Cindy
3/4/12 5:01 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
856 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he's looking for Terminator's arm
3/4/12 5:09 PM
sgotwalks
3211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/04/12 5:10 PM
CindyO - 
Smith1234 - Has Caraway tweeted since the fight? Would love to see him comment.

Maybe he'll win the Twitter contest this month.

I love Miesha but this boy needs to shut up the next time someone on Twitter tries to throw this (or anything like it) up in his face- and it will happen because he has shown he is weak in that area by the way he carried on for 2 hours. Miesha didn't need this shit the night before the biggest fight of her life.

Still a big fan of Ms. Tate, though;)

Cindy

^ No doubt!! I envisioned him sitting in a room with her..........Meisha laying back in meditative mode with a towel over her eyes............boyfriend jolting her out of meditative mode every few minutes with a screechy outburst "SHE COULD NOT BEAT ME! CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS SHIT? I WOULD BEAT THIS BITCH WITH ONE ARM! I WOULD SMASH ALL OF HER TEETH!!! WHO ARE THESE RETARDS? THERE IS NO WAY THIS FUCKING BITCH WOULD BEAT ME!!!" 

Jarred, but not discouraged, Meisha settles back into quiet mode. "BAAAHK!!! SHE WOULD NOT RIP MY ARM OFF!! YOU DON'T KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MAN STRENGTH YOU IDIOT!!! EVEN IF SHE DID RIP MY ARM OFF IT WOULDN'T MATTER, I CAN TOTALLY BEAT HER WITH ONE ARM!!! DO YOU BELIEVE THIS CRAP? I DON'T NEED THIS RIGHT NOW!!!"

Meisha comforts him and even fires off a short tweet in his defense before settling back into medtation mode. "BULLSHIT!!!!!!!! JUST BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!" 
3/4/12 5:14 PM
Ocean6
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dang,

I was hoping he waould say some more stupid shit, or stalk her for a showdown at the hotel.
3/4/12 5:32 PM
Shogun of Harlem
232 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bryan and Miesha need a new PR rep. Amazing that Rousey could talk some much trash and a few comments by Bryan, make Rosuey into the hero and Bryan and Miesha into the villains.
3/4/12 6:01 PM
Chitat
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War Ronda !
3/4/12 6:11 PM
Shogun of Harlem
232 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/04/12 7:37 PM
Mix6APlix - 
Shogun of Harlem - Bryan and Miesha need a new PR rep. Amazing that Rousey could talk some much trash and a few comments by Bryan, make Rosuey into the hero and Bryan and Miesha into the villains.

Shocking that a pro male fighter says he will knock a woman's teeth down her throat and somehow he looks bad? Are you Brett Rogers?

Exactly, and he didn't think he WOULD look bad after those comments.
3/4/12 6:27 PM
sgotwalks

Mix6APlix - 
Shogun of Harlem - Bryan and Miesha need a new PR rep. Amazing that Rousey could talk some much trash and a few comments by Bryan, make Rosuey into the hero and Bryan and Miesha into the villains.

Shocking that a pro male fighter says he will knock a woman's teeth down her throat and somehow he looks bad? Are you Brett Rogers?

Grasping context takes some smarts. Maybe you are Brett Rogers?
3/4/12 9:28 PM
UGCTT_TrevGore
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just for the record, still no tweets from either. Phone Post
3/4/12 10:30 PM
KingD87
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

spliff -  is that the scaried dude from TUF? 
Yeah haha Phone Post
3/6/12 3:33 AM
SikRick

Ronda is a bigtalker, why cant you talk back??  Bryan has never even been in a street fight you dorks.  you guys are just all so jealous at who he is screwing,  your all too stupid to see what he did for miesha.  Everyone and their mom has been saying she was gonna lose for sure, everyone in Columbus where they were everyone on the net, everyone on twitter.  So much so that they damn near had Miesha believing the hype of Ronda.  Bryan "beats" on Miesha everyday, he is making it clear to his girl before hours before the fight that Ronda is a shittalker and not to believe it.  It sux when dumb fans truly believe Bryan would lose, it probably scared Miesha a little and got Bryan to get her motivated.  It was a little over the top, but so it the stupid line when fighters say I got mouths to feed etc.  Bryans moved worked a little, Miesha was no longer scared, and people stopped saying they both would get beat up,  The heat was on Bryan and not Miesha anymore, and watching the fight, Miesha wasnt scared of Ronda at all.
3/6/12 4:23 AM
Realisticfan

Did he only say this after she said she'd fight him? He isn't that great but he'd still beat her in a mma fight. Anyone who says beating up a women isn't right obviously has never had some woman punching and kicking them or met any of my ex's! Hahaha Phone Post
3/6/12 6:22 AM
Leigh
1186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes, he said it in response. He tried to laugh it off at first but morans kept saying he would actually lose (LOL!)

It was obvious Rousey would run through Tate, just like its obvious this guy would destroy Rousey. Just cos Rhonda could whup some of the omegas here, doesn't mean should could beat an actual decent male pro fighter Phone Post
3/6/12 6:41 AM
Winston Wolf
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leigh - Yes, he said it in response. He tried to laugh it off at first but morans kept saying he would actually lose (LOL!)

It was obvious Rousey would run through Tate, just like its obvious this guy would destroy Rousey. Just cos Rhonda could whup some of the omegas here, doesn't mean should could beat an actual decent male pro fighter Phone Post

its also obvious she has and had zero intent to actually fight him.Leigh ur a good guy But I gotta disagree with u here U dont ever say that to a woman You take the high road,He looks bad,not her
3/6/12 6:48 AM
tater145
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would pay to see them fight Phone Post
3/6/12 6:48 AM
Devlin
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SikRick -  Ronda is a bigtalker, why cant you talk back??  Bryan has never even been in a street fight you dorks.  you guys are just all so jealous at who he is screwing,  your all too stupid to see what he did for miesha.  Everyone and their mom has been saying she was gonna lose for sure, everyone in Columbus where they were everyone on the net, everyone on twitter.  So much so that they damn near had Miesha believing the hype of Ronda.  Bryan "beats" on Miesha everyday, he is making it clear to his girl before hours before the fight that Ronda is a shittalker and not to believe it.  It sux when dumb fans truly believe Bryan would lose, it probably scared Miesha a little and got Bryan to get her motivated.  It was a little over the top, but so it the stupid line when fighters say I got mouths to feed etc.  Bryans moved worked a little, Miesha was no longer scared, and people stopped saying they both would get beat up,  The heat was on Bryan and not Miesha anymore, and watching the fight, Miesha wasnt scared of Ronda at all.

Paragraphs, use them.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.