UnderGround Forums

GirlGround >> I need some serious advice guys!!

3/5/12 1:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
fivegates
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hi guys and girls,

I've posted on this forum as I need some female opinions. Here's the story:

I've been seeing a girl for 3 years now and we've got pretty serious, she has 2 kids and I get on great with them... At the start of the year she began acting really insecure and just simply dropped me for a tiny reason that really didn't deserve it, I fought for us and wanted to give it another go so we started slowly, but she soon wanted to pick up the pace again and began discussing moving in together and the 2 kids!!

I had a friend visit who I last saw a year ago, and invited him to sleep at my flat as his folks were away, she went completely mad at me even with giving her plenty of notice and she again broke up with me... I thought to myself that this would be it, but again I wanted to see her again and we again got back together... It's been a week and she's again discussing me moving in and that would stop her acting the way she does!

I'm now petrified of this situation as I don't feel ready to move in after everything that's happened, I know that if I speak to her about it she'll bring up commitment issues and just end us again... I'm really confused as I just don't know what to do, or whether to stick it out and be with her or whether it's over and we're just kidding ourselves... I don't really know what the answer is I just know that I don't want to move in with her just yet and feel that maybe we want each other but not a future... I don't want to f!*k her about or look like the bad guy!!

Any answers girls, or guys who maybe in or have been a similar situation?

Big thanks Phone Post
3/8/12 7:08 AM
in_different
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wut a pain in the ass. u gotta ask urself if this is the person u want to get serious with or not. a relationship cant be a one way street. so if she isnt taking u into account or ur feelings, then u will dodge a bullet by breaking up. so talk to her. if she will, then things are better. and if not... well take a damn hint and move on
4/17/12 2:19 PM
Brian Davis
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why would you want a woman's perspective on this? Any real man would dump the bitch.
4/17/12 11:22 PM
ishfwilf
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry buddy she's a joke, count your losses and press on. She made it obvious that she rather loose something great the hold onto it. Good luck, but I'd say fuck her and the games she plays. Phone Post
10/22/12 11:18 PM
Breezah
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm way too low maintenance so don't ask me.

10/27/12 6:01 AM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One last fuck then chuck my friend!! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.