UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> Bros, lets list healthy, cheap foods.

9/23/12 9:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_5 for fighting
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt
10/7/12 10:21 PM
meleemma
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Super Simple Pot Roast...

Pork Roast
1 can Diet Coke

Put Roast in a slow cooker, and cover with Diet Coke. Cook on Low 6-7hrs. Doesn't get much easier than this, but you'll be highly surprised at how good it takes. Phone Post
10/8/12 5:20 PM
UGCTT_5 for fighting
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

meleemma - Super Simple Pot Roast...

Pork Roast
1 can Diet Coke

Put Roast in a slow cooker, and cover with Diet Coke. Cook on Low 6-7hrs. Doesn't get much easier than this, but you'll be highly surprised at how good it takes. Phone Post
Will try this Phone Post
10/10/12 11:34 PM
P.V.Jena

Excellent Phone Post
10/13/12 8:50 AM
Rival School

microbiologynerd -
AlphaSlap - My wife made just made me this and I have to post it because I cannot believe how good it is.

3 egg whites 1 yolk
2 bananas
1/2 scoop Vanilla Praline whey
1 teaspoon cinnamon

put in blender and liquify

make pancakes in pan with coconut oil

no shit, tastes EXACTLY like banana pancakes without any flour or refined bullshit

holeeeeee fawk im doing that this weekend
Re-sub because I'm making this Phone Post
10/15/12 5:35 AM
AussieMayhem

meleemma - Super Simple Pot Roast...

Pork Roast
1 can Diet Coke

Wtf Phone Post
10/16/12 8:23 AM
TheNothing
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Isn't diet coke horrible for you? Phone Post
10/16/12 9:25 AM
meleemma

TheNothing - Isn't diet coke horrible for you? Phone Post
I don't drink it because current research suggests it still cases a spike in blood sugar. I just realize that many athletes do, and was listing an way recipe. I don't buy into all of the "artificial sweetener causes cancer" mess though. It may, but no clear evidence yet and even if it doesn't I PROMISE those individuals binging on regular soft drinks every day will have much more health problems than cancer! Ha Phone Post
10/16/12 2:39 PM
ArthurKnoqOut
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

it has nothing to do with cancer as much as it does that biochemically it's worse or at least just as inflammatory as "plain" sugar. 

10/16/12 3:09 PM
meleemma

ArthurKnoqOut -

it has nothing to do with cancer as much as it does that biochemically it's worse or at least just as inflammatory as "plain" sugar. 

Oh, I agree with you. I have a gluten intolerance and am a huge Paleo advocate due to the fact. Just recognizing the majority of the population could care less. Phone Post
10/16/12 5:48 PM
ArthurKnoqOut

meleemma - 
ArthurKnoqOut -

Oh, I agree with you. I have a gluten intolerance and am a huge Paleo advocate due to the fact. Just recognizing the majority of the population could care less. Phone Post

For now, brother... First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.