UnderGround Forums

Judo/Sambo UnderGround >> Judo or bjj

3/15/12 2:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Spartan79
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dave I thought BJJ meant Basically just judo lol I'm I wrong??? What you are saying is not fact. Is there a possibility of injury ? Yes but to try and tell me that people in their 30s or older shouldnt do judo cus it will wreck their body's it's complete and utter BOLLOCKS! Stay at home on a sofa wrapped in cotton wool and you could still slip and smash your head in ! Enjoy your retirement bud. Phone Post
3/15/12 6:11 PM
The Wizzle
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've done mostly no gi mma type grappling for the past 5 years or so. started judo 3 months ago with my son. I am 35 and hope to stay with the art for some time. Luckily I have a decent wrestling base which definately makes everything easier... Just stay loose and train. Being afraid of injury is never a good thing.
3/15/12 6:31 PM
FOX Force Five
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm 43 years old and went back to Judo last year. I'd not trained on a mat since I left the Army 20 years ago and started again from white belt.

I live in South Essex. I found a club that suits me first time but a lot of the guys and girls train at other clubs as well.

If I can help you at all please ask or PM me.

Pete

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.