UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> White: 'Hell no' to Tim Sylvia's return

3/6/12 11:34 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

On Tuesday, MMA Fighting began to ask company president Dana White if he was reconsidering his decision to shut the door on a Sylvia return, but he didn't even need to wait for the question to be finished before giving an emphatic response.

"Hell no," he said. "Hell no."

No further elaboration was offered or necessary.

read entire article...

3/6/12 11:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Stu Cazzo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That takes care of that....
3/6/12 11:43 PM
Hocky Balboa
8427 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

...and that's the bottom line, cause the Baldfather said so! Phone Post
3/6/12 11:46 PM
caliphornia

Well then. Phone Post
3/6/12 11:49 PM
CharlesLewis
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is anyone besides Tim clamouring for this? I seem to remember no one liked watching him even on his best days...
3/6/12 11:50 PM
ABE FROMAN

'I BUSTED MY ASS FOR THE UFC AND ALL OF THEIR FIGHTERS SUCK!!!!!!!!'
3/6/12 11:53 PM
mexican jujitsu
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

and not a single fuck was given
3/6/12 11:55 PM
inf0
307 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL go out and get some quality wins for fuck sakes and quit begging

3/6/12 11:57 PM
donkypunch55
199 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Photobucket
yup.
3/7/12 12:01 AM
Radio Raheem
1333 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

inf0 - LOL go out and get some quality wins for fuck sakes and quit begging

This Phone Post
3/7/12 12:03 AM
HardyJenns

LOL I was just wondering WTF happened to Sylvia the other day and looked him up

That KO by Mercer was just laughable

Sylvia was only a HW contender in the UFC by default for his run-- he got run out as soon as the UFC finally got some talent in the division

Sylvia is personally responsible for several of the worst MMA fights I've ever seen (Monson, Arlovski rematch, Vera, etc)

thank you Dana
3/7/12 12:06 AM
jason73
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thank you dana
3/7/12 12:13 AM
mexican jujitsu
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he needs to lose a lot of weight and get a few wins over some c/b level guys and maybe they will consider it. but to be(no bashing just keeping it real)that overweight and trying to beg for a fight while dissing the org and the fighters isnt gonna fill that mail box with job offers.
3/7/12 12:15 AM
jaytrainwreck
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hocky Balboa - ...and that's the bottom line, cause the Baldfather said so! Phone Post
Haha Phone Post
3/7/12 12:36 AM
swany

if tm wants back in so bad, he should spend less energy begging and put in some hard work in the gym and start knockin motherfuckers out and give dana no choice but to give him a shot
3/7/12 12:43 AM
blupitt
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tim vs mccorkle? Tim vs Todd duffee? Brett rogers? Rematch fedor? Some decent fights out there, if Tim wins then hell b let in. I think the loss to fedor and mercer hurt the most, if Tim comes back and starts doing good n UFC it won't look good for them since he was taken out quickly by a boxer and someone Dana hates Phone Post
3/7/12 12:44 AM
Chomas
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he needs to get some legit wins first, you can't just fight in the UFC on past accomplishments

plus Tim would get cold KO'd in the 1st round by most of the division, and I like the guy
3/7/12 12:44 AM
inf0
307 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RyannVonDoom - 
swany - if tm wants back in so bad, he should spend less energy begging and put in some hard work in the gym and start knockin motherfuckers out and give dana no choice but to give him a shot

You may want to watch MMA outside of Zuffa control, Fren.
I have and do. 

Did you not see him fight Ray Mercer? 9 second loss... KO by a 70 yearold... yeah that was awesome

and lol @ his 32 second loss to Abe Wagner...

He's not UFC calibre any more.. sorry fren

Now, before you get all hissy.. which recent fight has you so up in arms and in defense of the big man?

3/7/12 12:46 AM
inf0

this whole 'Get TIMMY in the UFC' is an elaborate internet troll... come on... lol

3/7/12 12:47 AM
Johnny Tightlips

So there's still a chance? Phone Post
3/7/12 12:53 AM
Mayhem Monkey
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RyannVonDoom - And all the pussified bitches come out to suck up on Dana's cock.

It's bullshit and Dana knows it. Fuck that, Tim will get back in.
Lol, hows it bullshit? He's won 1 HW fight since he left the UFC and it was terrible.

I don't have any objection to him coming back once he loses that pudge and starts winning fights. But until then... seriously? Phone Post
3/7/12 1:04 AM
frederic
660 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When I suggest that there be a 225-265 or 235-265 pound division, all I hear is that the HW bracket isn't deep enough. Probably because fighters like Tim are kept away.
3/7/12 1:14 AM
Sonnen Fanboy

This must be personal Phone Post
3/7/12 1:18 AM
inf0

inf0shops.com

3/7/12 1:22 AM
Sotiropoulos4Prez

RyannVonDoom - And all the pussified bitches come out to suck up on Dana's cock.

It's bullshit and Dana knows it. Fuck that, Tim will get back in.
So by that logic you're just here to suck up on Tim's cock.

Differing opinions, how do they work? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.