UnderGround Forums

Florida Underground >> Looking for name of a past st agustine ammy event

3/8/12 7:11 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JustPeed
181 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/08/12 7:56 PM

It was an ammy mma event held in St Augustine last year, around may I believe. Had all ages and weight groups. A couple of the armory fighters fought on it (D. Holyko and T Price) I was wondering if any one remembered the name of the event? Or for the reason of this post, the fight were a young portly guy was taking on a huge hulked up dude. The young guy came down to the ring in a button up collared shirt, didn't have his mouth piece ready and pretty much everyone in the hall grew silent and was uneasy about the expected massacre that was about to happen.

Well, the bell rings the hulked up dude bullrushed the young dude and got caught by a right that dropped him, sprung back up and got dropped again and the whole building went nuts.

One of my favorite MMA moments, was anyone there or knows the event name?
3/8/12 7:22 PM
JustPeed
181 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/08/12 7:26 PM
found it, it was "Rumble in the Ancient City"
3/8/12 7:23 PM
JustPeed

Edited: 03/08/12 7:26 PM
the one where I mentioned the ultimate under dog knocking out the swole dude might of been a "Rumble in the Ancient City" was held in April.
3/10/12 10:58 AM
JiuKaraKwonThaiKungDo Master
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes, I was there for that one!! The crowd went WWWIIILLLDDD!!!!!
"rumble in ancient town". That's it. Phone Post
3/10/12 11:11 PM
Dwn4lf
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The crowd did go wild and that kids name is billy oliver and he's been on a winning streak ever since! He may even hold a belt now, if im not mistaking.

3/11/12 4:47 AM
JustPeed

I did some research and he is 3-0 now winning all by KO or TKO got another fight in April at the same place Phone Post
3/14/12 9:19 AM
Gojira
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They are having another "Rumble in the Ancient City" fight there this April
3/14/12 2:44 PM
JustPeed

Gojira - They are having another "Rumble in the Ancient City" fight there this April
Yeah the Billy Oliver Guy is fighting again defending his championship he won his last fight. He is 3-0 all KO wins. What a great story! Phone Post
3/14/12 4:28 PM
Gojira
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good stuff there. Good luck to him. Do you live in Florida too?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.