UnderGround Forums

Florida Underground >> Calling Out any Openly Gay Fighter in Miami

3/8/12 10:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Fedors Flab
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If a blue would be so kind to post this: http://oi40.tinypic.com/2t8vp.jpg

(Sorry the text wound up small, I don't often do this)

So here's the deal. I was browsing Facebook today, when a rather ridiculously bigoted/ignorant remark caught my attention. An acquaintance I had made a few years back was posting how (look at the picture TRUST ME) he felt that homosexuals were disgusting and ruining MMA. He was of course referring to the craze surrounding Dakota Cochrane right now. Anyways, I proceeded to try and talk some sense into the kid, however it quickly came to my attention the only way to get through to him is a good ass whooping.

Now see, I am neither gay, nor a trained fighter. My roommate is trying to get in touch with one of his old training partners who was openly gay and would relish in the opportunity to deal out poetic justice, yet in the circumstance where he is unable to reach this guy I figured this might be the best place to look for someone else.

Stupidity and ignorance have got to be my two biggest pet peeves, and this particular individual has them in spades. Please, if you or someone you know in the Miami area would like to take up this offer PM me.

I know fighting is not only a lifestyle, but sometimes a means of making a living so I am ready to compensate whomever takes up this offer. Sadly, I am not in the best of financial terms right now, so please do not expect much more than some cash and a meal, but I hope that the absolute lack of tact this character showed is enough to motivate someone to smash him.
3/9/12 7:10 AM
Fedors Flab

Nada? I guess I was wrong to think somebody would want to take this opportunity to put a fool in his place. Phone Post
3/10/12 10:56 AM
Fedors Flab

One final ttt. Phone Post
3/10/12 10:57 AM
JiuKaraKwonThaiKungDo Master
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Two wrongs don't make a right homey. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.