UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> Great Dick Pedestrian Comeuppance (Vid)

3/9/12 6:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Moke
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/09/12 6:18 PM

Taken from the OG, happened in South Africa...

Who hasn't wanted to run over a purposely slow walking bag of flesh, or worse, an asswipe jaywalking moron like this guy?

The ending is even better...wait for it!

3/9/12 7:10 PM
JIMMYNAKS
308 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This made my day Phone Post
3/9/12 11:19 PM
FCTV808
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hahahah lol
3/9/12 11:23 PM
Moke
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

btw, that van is baddass. Where can I get one?
3/10/12 12:05 AM
FCTV808
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what is the story on the handgun. looks really small caliber.
3/11/12 6:45 AM
Moke

S&W iphone?
3/15/12 10:52 AM
El Pescadero
2485 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub'd for shitty days when I need a pick me up... Lol! WTF? Phone Post
3/15/12 4:48 PM
FCTV808

welcome to the hg el pescadero
3/16/12 12:59 AM
ChinoV
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haha, that was classic! So I'm not the only one that thinks about doing this kind of shit??? So maybe I'm not as crazy as I think, and it is normal to want to do this???
3/16/12 2:53 PM
El Pescadero
2485 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FCTV808 - welcome to the hg el pescadero
Thanks bud, kinda trespassing... Lived In Kauai for a year on the North shore with my Women in my early 20's ... Best year of my life... Great waves ( yes I'm a filthy sponger, Drop Knee 90% prone 10%) Great fishing ( trumpet fish tacos any day I wanted -1/4 oz jig head with a black n silver curly tail grub) and Little ulua (papillo?) on the top water spooks black, walk out on the reef at Tunnels or Kalihiwai n fish the edges of the drop offs n the bigger holes, Queens bath produced sum good fish also....And Great Food... I feend the Poke n Kalua Pig constantly. Still hear Roosters going off at 3am every morning and it's been 10 years...Fuck I miss that place! Living in SB in CA so can't really bitch but lurk the HG to get my island style fix... Huge BJ fan, hope he comes back strong! Anyways... Sry for long write, I'm a stoned Monkey right now rambling on. Just figured outa respect I should tell the truth! Not there physically but my heart is sitting on the beach with sum fish tacos from Anini Reef wagon and a 6 pack of Sierra! Much respect for HI and the Hawaiian people. Phone Post
3/16/12 5:11 PM
FCTV808

right on!
3/16/12 6:22 PM
Moke

I hail from Anini Beach...haven't been back since early teens...too afraid to go back and see what has become of it.
3/16/12 6:36 PM
El Pescadero

Moke - I hail from Anini Beach...haven't been back since early teens...too afraid to go back and see what has become of it.
Pretty developed when I was there in 1999-2000 but still a killer place to go get sum tacos n Burn one! Bunch of stinky Petulie hippies looking for shells and sleeping in vans at the park though... Fucking Stinky's! Phone Post
3/16/12 6:52 PM
Moke

Edited: 03/16/12 6:52 PM
Good lord...I better stay away. I would go on a hippie killing spree...

Last I was there, there were no tacos, no restaurants, no houses even except for the house/shack my dad grew up in, fifty yards back from the beach on a grass hill, next to the stream.

The stream fed fresh water via split bamboo along the outside of the kitchen window. To drink water or fill a pot, you had to stick it out of the window and let it flow into it from the bamboo.

The stream was filled with large black crayfish which we'd catch by hand or net.

The reef out front and the pigs in the bushes provided everything else necessary food-wise...except for uncle's taro farm...best poi on the planet.  
3/16/12 7:07 PM
El Pescadero

DO NOT EVER GO BACK!!!!Was a bunch of houses, only the taco wagon no restaurants but compared to the Heaven you described it probably would look like downtown Los Angeles to you! Stoked for you though that you got it while it was good! Nothing better than living off the land, The Halibut Spawn is about to get going here, can't wait to load up the BBQ with fillets, invite the boys n watch sum fights! TUF tonight.. I got Jury winning it all. Phone Post
3/16/12 7:18 PM
Moke

Edited: 03/16/12 7:19 PM
Man I was just thinking the same thing...I should at least be thankful I had it and it lives in my memories and pictures (and even some 8mm film somewhere!).

btw, Halibut is awesome! From sashimi to grilled to any kine. 
3/16/12 7:34 PM
El Pescadero

Agreed... I'm amping right now cause they will be in about 3-15ft of water for there spawn from beginning of April threw May... I get them from shore in the surf throwing 3-5" Big Hammer Swimbaits and I hit um hard from the Kayak....limits (5 a day). Drift one line with live chovie or sardine and throw Swimbaits with the other rod. The barely legal 22" -28" make the best Sashimi and Ceviche in the World... But there pretty fucking good Pistachio Crusted as well! I'm a Fat boy who loves too eat... if you couldn't tell! Phone Post
3/17/12 10:14 PM
Large marge sent me
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

El Pescadero - Agreed... I'm amping right now cause they will be in about 3-15ft of water for there spawn from beginning of April threw May... I get them from shore in the surf throwing 3-5" Big Hammer Swimbaits and I hit um hard from the Kayak....limits (5 a day). Drift one line with live chovie or sardine and throw Swimbaits with the other rod. The barely legal 22" -28" make the best Sashimi and Ceviche in the World... But there pretty fucking good Pistachio Crusted as well! I'm a Fat boy who loves too eat... if you couldn't tell! Phone Post
You ever sponge in san luis? I've sponged that whole sb/slo coast for the entire early and mid 2000s.

Some good spots man. Ever make it up to cambria and surf wedgies at moon stone? That place has perfect a frame wedges that are impossible to not make it out of in two feet of water Phone Post
3/18/12 1:10 AM
El Pescadero

Yep all of it ... Moon stone is sick... Exotic gardens has a gd left, but nothing better than the ranch! Well the islands are pretty sick too, skunks is a drop knee paradise! Oxnard shores on south and north cross swell is a Frame peaks up n down the whole beach , own peak for hours is a needed break from the 300 person log jam at Rincon! Phone Post
3/18/12 2:01 AM
Large marge sent me
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice you ever surf hazards? I hit that spot when it was like 6ft hawaiian and all the crew was like where the fuck you from. Told them oahu and got all the waves I wanted lol

That spot in sb below the bridge is sick. Don't know the name but got it a couple times clean.

Last spring I hit county lines on a nice out of season west swell while I was on vacation. Fun break. We made it down to baja on a short surf trip from frisco to mx

Not too many spongers but never had no problems with any of the stick riders.

Is toobs still open I'm morro? Phone Post
3/18/12 2:06 AM
El Pescadero

Not sure about toobs, sponge with one of the owners in Ventura from time to time but coming off a shoulder surgery and haven't been out in a while... El Cap, Sandbar, Hammond, sharks ... All
Sick on a super west swell! Baja is fun as shit! K38's and sum Surf tacos then sum lobsters n sum evening entertainment.... Good times! Phone Post
5/9/12 2:52 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Lol... Needed that today!! Phone Post
5/9/12 5:02 PM
Sgt. Slaphead
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Moke - Good lord...I better stay away. I would go on a hippie killing spree...

Last I was there, there were no tacos, no restaurants, no houses even except for the house/shack my dad grew up in, fifty yards back from the beach on a grass hill, next to the stream.

The stream fed fresh water via split bamboo along the outside of the kitchen window. To drink water or fill a pot, you had to stick it out of the window and let it flow into it from the bamboo.

The stream was filled with large black crayfish which we'd catch by hand or net.

The reef out front and the pigs in the bushes provided everything else necessary food-wise...except for uncle's taro farm...best poi on the planet.  

WOW! That is truly living! I wish Snake Plisken would hit the fukin switch.
5/9/12 5:55 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Sgt. Slaphead -
Moke - Good lord...I better stay away. I would go on a hippie killing spree...

WOW! That is truly living! I wish Snake Plisken would hit the fukin switch.
Agreed... Sounds like a fucking dream come true! Phone Post
5/17/12 1:53 AM
Moke

Edited: 05/17/12 3:33 AM
Speaking of the good ol' days, I scanned some old pics today...cooking lobster for lunch...I guess I was about two.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.