UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> PRIDE OWGP 2006 Finals Poster Wanted!!!!

3/10/12 10:29 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
EckY
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was at this event and had a copy of the poster but lost it while travelling around Japan during that trip.  I am in the middle of framing posters from events I have been to and really would like to get another copy of this poster if at all possible.
3/10/12 10:46 AM
the chip guy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There one on eBay and mmacollector.com has one for sale too both sellers are legit! Once you get your stuff framed up share some pic's in the mancave thread here, it's fun to show off! ;) Phone Post
3/10/12 10:56 AM
EckY
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks a lot, seems the MMA colector ones have sold and this ebay one is pretty expensive, think i might have to go for it tho.

And I will for sure!
3/10/12 11:06 AM
the chip guy

Dam they had that one listed on mmacollector for over a year.... There is a real rush on pride stuff right now... it's not really a good time to be buyer. Great time to sell though! Phone Post
3/15/12 8:21 PM
EckY

Got one on ebay from a Japanese guy.
3/15/12 9:00 PM
fightpimp

Koji is 50/50 on the shipping... cross your fingers!
3/21/12 1:20 PM
EckY

You mean he doesnt send stuff or does a bad job of it?

He has shipped and given me a tracking number seems it has just arrived in the country. Phone Post
3/21/12 1:30 PM
the chip guy

I gotten stuff from Koji in good shape for awhile now, the days of him putting Pride 1's in paper thin tubes are long gone.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.