3/30/12 6:25 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Hardstaff
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

U guys dont have a website?
3/31/12 11:43 AM
k1levelstriking
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One last question, do you offer a one or two class a week membership? Phone Post
4/17/12 9:09 AM
Baby Monkey Guard

TapouT Burlington - Pricing will be $99.99 after April 1st.
Coming to see facility today... Whens the best time to speak to you? Phone Post
4/17/12 6:49 PM
Baby Monkey Guard

Went and checked out Tapout Burlington today.. HOLYFUGGINSHYTE!
They have EVERYTHING. looks like a quality place that invested alot of dough in equiptment. Its clean , its open yet private from street walkins. The place FEELS like pro fighters sjould come out of it. They are just opened and are starting their publicity campaigning now. I was very very impressed... Class size and quality Jits instructors when Bocek isnt there are my only concerns. Phone Post
4/17/12 7:13 PM
k1levelstriking
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Baby Monkey Guard - Went and checked out Tapout Burlington today.. HOLYFUGGINSHYTE!
They have EVERYTHING. looks like a quality place that invested alot of dough in equiptment. Its clean , its open yet private from street walkins. The place FEELS like pro fighters sjould come out of it. They are just opened and are starting their publicity campaigning now. I was very very impressed... Class size and quality Jits instructors when Bocek isnt there are my only concerns. Phone Post
They got Ryan Dickson on wenesdays and Thursday's, YouTube him and/or google him, I train with him and he's legit Phone Post
4/18/12 11:13 AM
Baby Monkey Guard

k1levelstriking -
Baby Monkey Guard - Went and checked out Tapout Burlington today.. HOLYFUGGINSHYTE!
They got Ryan Dickson on wenesdays and Thursday's, YouTube him and/or google him, I train with him and he's legit Phone Post
Thanks.. Thinking of joining as its got everything. The only things that hold me back at the moment are 1.. My loyalty to my coach and mma school. The guy is GREAT man and the team is very cool..
And the scheduling at Tapout kinda sucks right now... I know that they will be changing it up. Phone Post
4/18/12 3:11 PM
k1levelstriking

Baby Monkey Guard -
k1levelstriking -
Thanks.. Thinking of joining as its got everything. The only things that hold me back at the moment are 1.. My loyalty to my coach and mma school. The guy is GREAT man and the team is very cool..
And the scheduling at Tapout kinda sucks right now... I know that they will be changing it up. Phone Post
Yea that's my issue as well, I'd like to split time but am interested in only a class a week at tapout Phone Post
4/18/12 5:23 PM
Baby Monkey Guard

If they offer up the gym to members to go in and weight train or hit the bags whenever they like... Thatd be a plus as the gym alone is just as well stocked as goodlife or golds.
The schedule is just not compelling enough yet. They need to throw the adult Jiu Jitsu and striking together 1 hour of each.. And the MMA and No Gi together in 2 blockz 1 hr each.
Im just not into kick fit or cardio training.

I make friends by trading sweat. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.