UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Johnson: Pat Barry is now 'gun-shy'

3/11/12 11:42 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
913 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

3/12/12 12:51 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CALI NATIVE
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wonder who would win in a fight between this Johnson guy and Bob 'The Beast' Sapp
3/12/12 12:53 AM
BLPorritt
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
3/12/12 1:01 AM
studiocamp
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CALI NATIVE -  I wonder who would win in a fight between this Johnson guy and Bob 'The Beast' Sapp

Sapp vs. Ariel would be more competitive.
3/12/12 1:57 AM
Carne de cavalo é o melhor
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

studiocamp - 
CALI NATIVE -  I wonder who would win in a fight between this Johnson guy and Bob 'The Beast' Sapp

Can't wait for Johnson vs Barry
3/12/12 2:04 AM
Northside Strangler
419 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lamar Jackson ko's Barry Phone Post
3/12/12 2:05 AM
TheEssence
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War PAT BARRY!! Phone Post
3/12/12 2:05 AM
TheEssence
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Northside Strangler - Lamar Jackson ko's Barry Phone Post
Blasphemy!! Phone Post
3/12/12 4:33 AM
nhbguy
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

studiocamp - 

Hey now, Bob sort of fought back last night against James Thompson, for a moment or two. Sort of...
3/12/12 6:36 AM
Cann
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nhbguy - 
studiocamp - 

Hey now, Bob sort of fought back last night against James Thompson, for a moment or two. Sort of...

Agreed. At least Bob didn't tap immediately as soon as he was hit with 1-2 strikes on the ground. He tried a little bit harder. His last few fights it looked like he was coming just to collect a paycheck or it was a work.
3/12/12 8:21 AM
Slaughter on Tenth Avenue
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm a big Pat Barry fan but he may get hurt really bad in this fight...
3/12/12 8:22 AM
Porkchop74
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I enjoy watching both of these guys fight ! should be a fun one! But I think someone is going to sleep !
3/12/12 8:38 AM
UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Slaughter on Tenth Avenue - I'm a big Pat Barry fan but he may get hurt really bad in this fight...

I want HD to win (as always)...but put $ on Johnson to help try my tears....just in case.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.