LEOGround >> Open Job for ICE in Colorado
|Add To Favorites | Share | Email | Subscribe | Edit Thread Title | Admin | Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs|
|3/13/12 3:13 PM|
Member Since: 2/15/02
This is the job. It is a Law Enforcement Communications Asst.
It closes on Friday 03/16/2012 so put in for it ASAP.
As a Law Enforcement Communications Assistant, you will:
· Provide information to aid officers in detaining, apprehending and deporting aliens from the United States and facilitate officer safety by monitoring officers in the processing area;
· Search, locate, and transmit to field agents/officers information and corresponding facts such as drivers' license, criminal records, vehicle registration, immigration status, etc.;
· Review and interpret automated enforcement data retrieved in response to specific requests from field personnel;
· File record copies of incoming and outgoing messages and determine proper routing; and
· Conduct daily inspections of equipment to ensure working order, making minor repairs as necessary.
You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.