3/13/12 9:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JSF_UFC
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hi,

I have had the best experience with AJ from

http://www.mmasignaturesusa.com/
"Like" MMA Signatures on Facebook

Not only is he easy to work with, he is polite and a true collector. He goes to all the events and has tons of autographs from Gracie, liddell, Ortiz, etc....to Bones, Anderson Silva, etc. ALL items can be JSA COA.

Send him an email mmasignatures@gmail.com or call him 570.872.1444 and he WILL work with you on getting what you want.

His Ebay is amhiller
http://www.ebay.com/sch/amhiller/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

Make some bids. The autos are REAL!
3/13/12 9:50 PM
tdrsnake

AJ is a good dude. I used to go to all of the signings he had at his physical store before he closed it. Although he did have some bad buys from some sellers on ebay awhile ago, his stuff is quite legit. We talk alot and he always has good autographed stuff to move.
3/13/12 10:11 PM
fightpimp

i hope somebody is getting paid for this ad. teamwork from the 12ers.

3/13/12 10:38 PM
JSF_UFC

NO pay...I did it because I think everyone looking for autos and cool MMA stuff should contact this guy first. Nothing but class from him.
3/13/12 10:38 PM
JSF_UFC

NO pay...I did it because I think everyone looking for autos and cool MMA stuff should contact this guy first. Nothing but class from him.
3/13/12 10:56 PM
tdrsnake

fightpimp - <p>i hope somebody is getting paid for this ad. teamwork from the 12ers.</p>

Thought it was a feasible thread and just replied my thoughts on AJ. No advertising was intended from me. If stating that he is a good dude means I'm a '12er', then I guess I'm guilty.
3/13/12 11:03 PM
tdrsnake

Ah, I did not see a similar post being spammed by the original poster. Not cool. I can see the reasoning of your post, fightpimp.

Reply Post

This thread has been frozen.