UnderGround Forums

Judo/Sambo UnderGround >> Kashiwazaki Seminar

3/14/12 7:52 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jumbo Reverse Shrimp
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.judobc.ca/files/2011/08/2012-katsuhikokashiwazakiclinic.pdf

March 23, 24, and 25 in Burlington, Ontario. It may be $85 still. I'm not involved in running this BTW, I'm just going.
3/15/12 2:26 AM
JoshuaResnick
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he is awesome... lol, i hope he brings his own uke... or somebody is gonna be black and blue from knee to ass!
3/15/12 1:05 PM
OsotoGary
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Jumbo, is this your school? Do you know whether or not he is touring other schools or doing any other seminars? Or, if he is open to any seminars in the USA?

3/17/12 5:49 PM
Jumbo Reverse Shrimp
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OsotoGary - Hey Jumbo, is this your school? Do you know whether or not he is touring other schools or doing any other seminars? Or, if he is open to any seminars in the USA?

It's not my school. The bulletin says it will be his only North American seminar.

It will be here:

http://fullcirclejudoclub.ca/

It may still be $85. You can sign up by calling the number on the bulletin.
3/30/12 8:33 PM
Mit
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jesus how the hell did I miss this I'm only thirty min away. Im a big fan. Damn Phone Post
3/30/12 9:18 PM
Jumbo Reverse Shrimp

He did newaza, similar to some of the things in his newaza DVD. He also did his tomoe nage and talked a little about kuzushi (not Kazushi) and how it is not as emphasized since the advent of weight classes. 

Around 40 black belts there and over 100 all together (I don't have an exact count). Ron Argus got his 6th dan.

They have a nice dojo.
4/1/12 3:34 PM
Jumbo Reverse Shrimp

Snorelord - Where you able to video tape any of the seminar? Would it be possible to upload them? Would love to see what he taught.

I don't have video. Some people do, but we were told not to upload them onto social media etc. There are videos of some of his previous seminars online.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.