UnderGround Forums

Health & Medical UnderGround >> Bee Pollen?

3/14/12 11:47 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mit
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I bought a jar of this stuff at the market and started taking a tbsp of it a day. Anyone tried it before? What long term benefits if any did they experience?

Thanks
3/15/12 8:00 PM
ArthurKnoqOut
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I usually get the Y.S. Organic bee pollen when I am not trying to eat much raw honey. I usually take it if my stomach acts up and it works for me. some people use it in their skin scrubs (my girlfriend makes a mean facial s crub out of coffee beans, grass-fed yogurt and this stuff)

no one can  answer the "long term" or even any benefits outside of yourself? did you notice any changes?
3/15/12 10:58 PM
Mit
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm on day 4? Not noticed too much but I'm eating waaaay less fatty foods and I'm concerned any boost may be that. Phone Post
3/15/12 11:39 PM
traneufcisback
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's a scam.
3/16/12 12:17 PM
Mit

traneufcisback -  It's a scam.
Any studies? Phone Post
3/16/12 12:19 PM
ArthurKnoqOut
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mit - 
traneufcisback -  It's a scam.
Any studies? Phone Post

if you look at any of them, they are inconclusive and don't buy into studies much unless you do a background into the study, where the money is coming from, yada yada

if you're finding yourself eating less "fatty" food then it must be doing something :)
3/17/12 4:24 PM
darkness66
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I read somewhere that it helps with allergies
3/18/12 12:49 PM
ArthurKnoqOut

I take it during spring time and haven't had allergies in years. However, I eat very clean, mostly raw and that, I'm sure plays a part. Maybe moreso than the pollen haha
3/24/12 7:09 PM
TheAssMurderer
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

snake oil bro. 
4/9/12 8:50 PM
Motivated Penn
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hah, I've never even heard of this, but dear lord does it sound like a scam. If it hasn't been conclusively scientifically proven to give results it is BS.
4/10/12 10:55 AM
ArthurKnoqOut

virtually no supplement has been "conclusively scientifically proven" -__-
4/10/12 11:38 AM
Mit

I think it really upsets my stomach for about ten min after I take it.... But I have been known to wash down the vitamins with coffee. Phone Post
4/11/12 3:00 PM
Leck Brosnar
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't think it's anything special for any ailment etc. but just a good source of natural vitamins, if money is no problem, who wouldn't add this to their diet. Nature's multivitamin.
4/28/12 11:03 AM
ArthurKnoqOut

btw if you're taking it for ALLERGIES, you MUST make sure they are LOCAL bees - according to my girlfriend who is a naturopath
4/28/12 12:40 PM
Mit

ArthurKnoqOut -  btw if you're taking it for ALLERGIES, you MUST make sure they are LOCAL bees - according to my girlfriend who is a naturopath
That I have heard Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.