UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> War Machine's last 48 hours of freedom

3/14/12 2:12 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1050 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Preview - War Machine's New Fight
Get More: Preview - War Machine's New Fight

"MMA Uncensored Live" is covering War Machine's final 48 hours before returning to jail for a year, Thursday night at 11 p.m. ET on Spike TV.

The case the sent War Machine back to lock up.

3/14/12 2:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Card
1908 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"returning to fail" indeed.
3/14/12 2:24 PM
slo ko
798 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL@ typo
3/14/12 2:47 PM
Dirtyu D
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wonder what deep penetrating insights one will learn from Mr. Machine
3/14/12 2:59 PM
CaptChaos
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think War Machine needs to dig a lot deeper and find the root to why he can't walk away from trouble. He seems to be talking on the surface. Maybe he is too yound but he's 30 now so... He has a history now so hopefully when he gets out he can take his life back. Good luck dude! Seriously!
3/14/12 3:03 PM
Addo
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

slo ko - LOL@ typo

Haha, how do you aim for J and hit F? Intentional goof imo.
3/14/12 3:04 PM
slo ko
798 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Freudian slip
3/14/12 3:11 PM
Addo
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

slo ko - Freudian slip

Takes some talent to execute one of those babies with your fingers haha.
3/14/12 3:34 PM
MikeA1129
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Addo - 
slo ko - LOL@ typo

Haha, how do you aim for J and hit F? Intentional goof imo.

Lol, exactly what I was thinking.
3/14/12 3:40 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Card - "returning to fail" indeed.
. Phone Post
3/14/12 6:53 PM
Jack_Bauer
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Card - "returning to fail" indeed.

*Giggles*
3/14/12 7:42 PM
MMAxNate
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol
3/14/12 7:53 PM
mike_rizzo

Mix6APlix - Typowned.

War koppenhaver. Phone Post
lol gotta use his real name for that one. war warmachine would just sound all wrong Phone Post
3/15/12 6:03 AM
Jaybrone
371 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sucker punhed a coworker he deserves some time in jail.
3/15/12 6:26 AM
MaddogMorgan
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's a piece of shit. Glad he's doing time in the slammer. If there is anyone who shouldn't know how to fight, it's people like him.
3/15/12 9:56 AM
NJstileNJ
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i thought he was already in jail why is he going back
3/15/12 10:18 AM
Nate 'Rock' Quarry
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zombie Cage Fighter
This piece airs tonight at 11pm on Spike! I'll be giving my two cents on it as well. We're also going to have Chael on. Should be a fun show
3/15/12 10:39 AM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nate 'Rock' Quarry - This piece airs tonight at 11pm on Spike! I'll be giving my two cents on it as well. We're also going to have Chael on. Should be a fun show

I'll be tuning for sure. Keep up the good work!
3/15/12 10:47 AM
Skeletor68
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nate 'Rock' Quarry - This piece airs tonight at 11pm on Spike! I'll be giving my two cents on it as well. We're also going to have Chael on. Should be a fun show
Haha cool.

Also congrats on the new position Nate.

3/15/12 10:55 AM
mongo54

He was addressed as Mr. Machine in court, changing your name to War Machine and then beating people up is bad mmmmkay
3/15/12 11:22 AM
Nate 'Rock' Quarry
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zombie Cage Fighter
Thanks guys! I think having the first name as War might mean you have issues.
3/15/12 11:41 AM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nate 'Rock' Quarry - Thanks guys! I think having the first name as War might mean you have issues.
Nate Quarry is the man.

I enjoy this program very much. It's entertaining enough without being "Best Damn MMA Show" and it's smart enough without being boring.

Proper mix to please casuals and hardcores.

Plus, Luke Thomas?

If your wife isn't wringing them out twice, you havent watched this with her. Phone Post
3/15/12 2:56 PM
CaptChaos
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Until you've walked in another man's shoes... we have all made mistakes in our lives. it's easy for an outsoder to say do this and don't do that. we dont know what's wrong with the guy. He may have serious mental issues. He may have done some shitty things but... He's serving his time - twice now. He's paying for it and let's be honest... Most peopel don't do jail time (twice) for street fights. It's very rare! This guy has a cloud hanging over him...
3/15/12 3:04 PM
Humphrey

Edited: 03/15/12 3:05 PM
yea hearing this retard say 'i'm not a monster' after renaming himself war machine is just... I don't know, hilarious?

he should just take this time and get used to jail, h's going to spend a LOT of time there. especially with the revelation that he still thinks every time he got in trouble he was right.

This is the kind of guy that can't be rehabilitated, he just needs to be removed from society.
3/15/12 3:21 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CaptChaos - Until you've walked in another man's shoes... we have all made mistakes in our lives. it's easy for an outsoder to say do this and don't do that. we dont know what's wrong with the guy. He may have serious mental issues. He may have done some shitty things but... He's serving his time - twice now. He's paying for it and let's be honest... Most peopel don't do jail time (twice) for street fights. It's very rare! This guy has a cloud hanging over him...
Most people don't get into street fights twice when they are over the age of 25.

So, that kind of tells you why he goes to jail.

Twice.

So, it's not rare or a cloud that sent him to jail.

It's being a grown adult who gets into fist fights.

If you are over 18 and have ANY assets, you should NEVER fight unless it's inside a cage or because someone is attacking your child, wife or you.

Bar type fights?

You are a loser doing that after high school. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.