UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> Ebay scammer alert: versace187

3/15/12 12:56 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
grkblood
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Show Radio, Owner

ebay username: versace187

Currently he has a pair of Pride white bolts for sale that have some basic problems that even my untrained eye can see.

1)  Black instead of blue piping around clasp
2)  Black piping around fingers
3)  Finger loops on inside rather than outside

Looking at his feedback he recently also sold a "There are no rules" poster and a UFC 22 poster which are commonly faked.

Oh, and he's from canada.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PRIDE-FC-GLOVES-UFC-MMA-PRIDE-FIGHTING-RARE-SEG-K1-K-1-DREAM-LARGE-/300678539637?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4601d66975

http://i.imgur.com/GIcPB.jpg
3/15/12 12:59 PM
mmagirl104
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey don't rag on us peeps from Canada!!??!!! lol

What you should have said was, "Oh, and he's from Manitoba" ;)

I saw those white bolts earlier and wondered if they were authentic.
3/15/12 1:35 PM
Dawggy
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pakistan specials. Phone Post
3/15/12 2:33 PM
Gem City

The seller probably is Cam.. Versace187 IS selling FAKE 22's. This I know because I got one from him.
3/15/12 3:13 PM
mmagirl104
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

so basically even after all of this time, and the number of people that were screwed over, he's STILL selling the fakes? holy shit ...
3/15/12 3:29 PM
fightpimp

I would be the first one to point out that "you know who" is selling fakes but I have to say... I doubt "he" would sell fake pride gloves... maybe this seller obtained some "inexpensive" ufc 22's from someplace... if we could find out where they were obtained from that would lead towards the source...
3/15/12 4:55 PM
grkblood

Edited: 03/15/12 5:37 PM
Joe Show Radio, Owner
3/15/12 4:55 PM
grkblood

Joe Show Radio, Owner
fightpimp -  I would be the first one to point out that "you know who" is selling fakes but I have to say... I doubt "he" would sell fake pride gloves... maybe this seller obtained some "inexpensive" ufc 22's from someplace... if we could find out where they were obtained from that would lead towards the source...

Are you going to contact the seller? I've already reported his auction as fraudulent but others shoudl do that as well.
3/15/12 8:18 PM
FerrozzoFan

I'm with FP. I'm almost 100% that isn't CAM. Iv'e Sold to Versace over the years. It's funny that everyone from Canada is now Cam and everything sold from Canada is fake.

Cam should be more ashamed of the reputation he gave his country/countrymen than of anything else. what a douche bag.

Cam is on Ebay though.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.