UnderGround Forums

NBAGround >> Melo must go!!!

3/15/12 2:01 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tommy Gunnz
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This worked for my D'Antoni thread so I'm hoping I have the same luck.

This guy is a fucking cancer and the Knicks are never going to win big with him. I don't care if he averages 40 points a game they won't win a championship with him as their go to superstar.

I admit I wanted him last year but 303 (huge denver fan) was right when we talked about it and he told me what a selfish cancer Melo was and how he would hurt the team and chemistry.

They need to cut their losses and trade him while he still has a high return value
3/15/12 4:08 PM
Floppy Divac
338 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"This guy is a fucking cancer and the Knicks are never going to win big with him. I don't care if he averages 40 points a game they won't win a championship with him as their go to superstar."

Agreed, have felt this way for a while now.
4/2/12 3:47 PM
kanotoa
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope Melo stays! Amare and Melo actually cancel themselves out because one can run and score in transition and the other can only score in an isolation.

Get rid of Lin and other low paid contributors and bring back Stephon!

Make Isiah coach too.
4/5/12 11:18 PM
east
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol @ this. Melo is balling
4/6/12 8:31 AM
Tommy Gunnz
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Of course Melo is balling, with Amare and Lin out he is gonna score a ton and look like a big dog.....and that's ALL he cares about (and that is the problem)

dude is cancer. I hope your happy with Melo averaging 45 points in the 1st round of the playoffs as we get swept again Phone Post
4/6/12 1:04 PM
kanotoa
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Knicks made their bed, now they have to lie in it!
4/6/12 1:06 PM
kanotoa

My heart goes out for all you true, blue collar, Knick fans. Screw all the rich assholes that get free tickets through their corporations and don't know an assist from their assholes.
4/6/12 1:29 PM
Floppy Divac
338 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Of course Melo is balling, with Amare and Lin out he is gonna score a ton and look like a big dog.....and that's ALL he cares about (and that is the problem)

dude is cancer."

THIS
4/12/12 11:02 AM
east
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

keep hating
4/12/12 3:26 PM
Souljacker
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Amare aint worth much either.
4/12/12 9:30 PM
kanotoa

Knicks are dysfunctional, and funny. Phone Post
4/18/12 2:57 PM
Out To Lunch
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm a fan of Lin, but I think Carmello is more important tot the team. He needs the right coach to be able to get the most out of him.
4/23/12 3:23 PM
Beefcake the Mighty
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Carmelo has been tearing shit up lately and if they trade anybody it's Amare. They do not play well together and the offence is shit when both of them are on the floor...Unless Nash signs with them this summer.
5/9/12 10:59 PM
305-onpoint
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Melo must go? What dumbfuck came up with this thread. They have a good record without Amare.
6/12/12 7:50 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
969 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Playoffffssssssss
11/1/12 9:08 PM
kanotoa

the mvp stays in ny
11/14/12 11:55 PM
Tommy Gunnz

I gotta admit Melo is a different man so far this year, is not nearly as selfish and seems serious about just wanting to win.......we'll see what happens when Amare gets back but I may have to back off my Melo hate for a little while
11/17/12 7:02 AM
phdinmma

the Knicks look good, but they have put it together for short runs like this in the past. there is no indication that they can continue to play at this high level. the grizz game has already showed there lack of discipline.

i do hope they are good though, i would love to see the celtics get knocked out in the 2nd round and have a throw back HEATvsKNICKS ECFs.

THAT WOULD BE TRULY EPIC. 

11/19/12 12:18 PM
east

Tommy Gunnz - I gotta admit Melo is a different man so far this year, is not nearly as selfish and seems serious about just wanting to win.......we'll see what happens when Amare gets back but I may have to back off my Melo hate for a little while

So you'd rather have Gallo, Wilson Chandler and Mozgov back? 

11/19/12 12:20 PM
east

phdinmma - 

the Knicks look good, but they have put it together for short runs like this in the past. there is no indication that they can continue to play at this high level. the grizz game has already showed there lack of discipline.

i do hope they are good though, i would love to see the celtics get knocked out in the 2nd round and have a throw back HEATvsKNICKS ECFs.

"No indication that they can continue to play at this high level..."

Knicks were 18-6 last year after Woodson took over.  I don't think they will continue this hot streak but lets not act like there weren't pre-existing signs of improvement under Woodson.

11/19/12 6:47 PM
Souljacker
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Mavs should have given chandler what he wanted. His numbers are not always big but he has a way of changing games that don't always show up in stats

11/19/12 7:41 PM
phdinmma

east -
phdinmma - 

"No indication that they can continue to play at this high level..."

Knicks were 18-6 last year after Woodson took over.  I don't think they will continue this hot streak but lets not act like there weren't pre-existing signs of improvement under Woodson.

They are 1-4 in games that matter. That's a 20% winning percentage.

Lets not get carried away. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.