UnderGround Forums

Florida Underground >> Bike Week Beat Down in Daytona!

3/16/12 4:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
O_FL_MMA
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/16/12 4:22 PM

A stacked amatuer MMA card is taking place at the Destination Daytona, Home of the World’s Largest Harley Dealership.  On the last Friday of Bike Week. USCombatSports.com was on hand at the weigh ins with a preview of tonight’s event!
Check out USCombatSports.com for the article on Break Through MMA's Bike Week Beat Down

Doors open at 6pm at the Coca Cola Pavilion for tonights event!

3/18/12 12:13 AM
JiuKaraKwonThaiKungDo Master
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Results?? Phone Post
3/18/12 3:21 AM
DJ Mackie
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have the results on Fightbucket.com: http://fightbucket.com/breakthrough-mma-bikeweek-beatdown-results-from-316/, If you keep checking back and forth we have prefight video interviews with the fighters as well as post fight video interviews with all of the winners.
3/18/12 10:41 AM
JiuKaraKwonThaiKungDo Master
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cool, thanks DJ. You back in Daytona now? Phone Post
3/19/12 12:28 AM
O_FL_MMA
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You can also catch a recap and results from bikeweek beatdown at USCombatSports.com - Bike Week Beat Down Results

The editors at USCombatSports really took a liking to this event, and big up'd florida MMA in a big way by running both stories covering this event on the front page/national news section.

Covering the event was a blast, there was some great fights, talented fights and cool people at the show.
3/19/12 3:15 AM
DJ Mackie
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe not yet. I will be down at the end of April. I just got a school opened up up here in TN. And O_FL_MMA its funny that Paul is just now getting to liking it knowing that I covered the first Breakthrough MMA event by recording the weigh ins and all of the fights and it didnt even seem to matter to him. Lol there is a reason you are covering stuff in FL now and not me for US Combat Sports

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.